Parting Out AB, Canada: Parting out RHD JDM HDJ81 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling parts from a 1990 HDJ81, VX-Limited RHD JDM 80 series. Please note, I am keeping the engine and its accessories, chassis, suspension, and axles. I am mainly selling body/interior/trim pieces.

I will be scrapping the shell unless someone wants it whole, so if you need a patch panel or something it might be possible. The shell has rust around the windshield but otherwise generally appears ok though I haven't gone over it in detail. The upper rear hatch is toast with rust holes through it and the front doors have some rust starting. The rear doors appear ok. All the glass is good and OEM bar the windshield which is done.

If you've got specific requests just send me a message, same if you want detailed photos.

Just for clarity: All asking prices are in USD plus shipping from Alberta. Anyone local you're welcome to come pick up parts in Calgary.

Paypal from the states is fine, but I'll want to account for the 4% currency exchange fee they charge me. So far while selling parts from my HJ60 I've been shipping with Canada Post for Canadians and Fedex for the states.

Thanks for looking.

Any parts already sold are listed here between these lines.
Sold:
- VX-Limited door/side cladding - all 8 pieces
- Rear hatch badges
- Headlight washer nozzles and hose
- Taillights
- Front turn signals
- Front corner marker lights
- Rear mud flaps
- Mirrors

There is already local interest in the seats and potentially grille. If those don't sell I will have them available.

Pending sale parts:
- Flares

This is the cruiser:
IMG_2118D.JPG

Some of the parts available:

Lighting

Headlights: $100 (for both)
OEM Toyota. Left in good condition, right has a broken glass lens from 2 rock impacts, rest of housing appears ok aside from the 2 holes in the lens.

Front fender marker lights: $10 (for both)
OEM Toyota. Faded, but no cracks

Exterior

Side steps

Mud flaps (only fronts left)

Interior

Compass & Altimeter

JDM stereo

Dash

Gauge cluster

Switch gear

Climate control

Last edited:
Ill take the tire carrier I the local deal falls through. PM sent

Pm sent

Hey all, thanks for the interest. Going to dive into the PMs tonight in the order they showed up in my inbox since there looks to be more than just the people who posted here.

There is a lot of interest in the spare tire carrier. Not sure it is worth shipping it due to the size/weight/condition since it'll be pricey to ship especially to the states but I'll put all the info here.

It was on the vehicle and carrying a tire when I got the cruiser. It latches and unlatches, and is stiff to swing in/out. It has rust. The main latch mount (external) for the tailgate is cracked almost all the way across and one of the screws mounting the latch to that plate is missing.

IMG_2183D.jpeg

IMG_2234D.jpeg

IMG_2185D.jpeg

Climate control please shipped to 77077

UPDATED w/ new pictures - $50

Had a request for a photo of the grille.

Needs a repaint/refinish but no cracks that I can see.

IMG_2141D.jpeg

Have since removed the grille from the vehicle. No cracks, confirmed OEM, can include the screws.

IMG_2591D.JPG

IMG_2592D.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom