Cal4Wheel Expo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wish I had the choice of which cruiser I should drive today:flipoff2:

I look for some pink panties in the parking lot

Yeah, its a good problem to have. :cool:

I'd tie a pair of pink panties to the antenna, but it retracts when the radio is shut off.

(And Joanne would kill me.)

Yeah, its a good problem to have. :cool:

I'd tie a pair of pink panties to the antenna, but it retracts when the radio is shut off.

(And Joanne would kill me.)

Then just pink powder coat the antenna mast :D. Or better yet powder coat the wheels :grinpimp: .

Is this 11:30 at Chevy's thing referring to Friday or Saturday? I can go on Friday after 12:20 (high school) but Saturday I leave for a week of skiing in Jackson Hole. (thats right, be jealous)

Is this 11:30 at Chevy's thing referring to Friday or Saturday? I can go on Friday after 12:20 (high school) but Saturday I leave for a week of skiing in Jackson Hole. (thats right, be jealous)

Saturday...have fun schussing.

Dylan,
It was awesome meeting you and your dad!
You did a hell of a nice job on that clean ass rig of yours, and even more impressive is that you did it when you were SIXTEEN!!!!
Major props to you!
Its rad that your old man supports you in the build!
I asked my dad if the wanted to check out my build thread on mud, and he sort of non chilantly said..."NAW"!:eek: That was it...end of conversation! I was speechelss!

Talk to you soon

Chicago

Thanks to everyone for stopping by the house!
It was cool standing out in my street kickin tires with y'all!

Chicago

Sorry, I missed it. The in-laws came to town, so I had to bail.

Jack

Hey did anyone I know win the Chaser trailer? Sure wasn't me unless they are delaying the phone call to the winner ;) .

I haven't heard who won the trailer, but apparently someone is Lodi, won the jeep. I told you guys I was a loser, I didn't get a call either.

Jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom