Cabin Air filter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My JDM unit does not have one, nor do I see reference to one in the service manual

Thanks for the reply. Must be the same here because there nothing in the glove box and all the pipes go behind the stereo.

I made this video the other day…. sorry, it was for another series. I deleted it to avoid confusion.

Last edited:
I made this video the other day…. Hope it helps.

That's a 150 series you are showing there - The fellow above was asking on the 90 series (1996 to 2002) I have a 90 series in Canada just imported from Japan.

Whereabouts in Nicaragua are you? We are building in Masaya (Well our builder is, we can't get there at the moment)

That's a 150 series you are showing there - The fellow above was asking on the 90 series (1996 to 2002) I have a 90 series in Canada just imported from Japan.

Whereabouts in Nicaragua are you? We are building in Masaya (Well our builder is, we can't get there at the moment)
Ooopppsss. Missed the 90 series detail. Im in Managua currently. Yeah, this place is a bit of a mess right now. Cheers

Ooopppsss. Missed the 90 series detail. Im in Managua currently. Yeah, this place is a bit of a mess right now. Cheers

Wife tells me it's been that way since Xmass '72 when the house fell down in the quake - Stay safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom