BWW B4 406 NE1? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am heading to Buffalo Wild Wings before the 406 Cruiser Meeting on Tuesday... Anyone who wants to join feel free to jump in. I'll be there at 5:30.

Wings are half off on Tuesdays. Basically, it's an all you can eat for about $10 or so.

We can talk Cruisers.

We can solve the worlds problems.

We can eat wings and drink brews.

It was fun! Thanks for those who came out. I'll probably do it again next month before the meeting as long as I am not stepping on toes for other meeting rituals...

My personal goal is to see if we can get @adventurefamly to crank up the heat and eat the hottest wing on the chart before 2018 ends.

Thought it was great. Can't go to a cruiser meeting on an empty stomach! Don't think anyone will sniffle if you make it a common occurrence.

That's pretty ambitious to go from naked wings with Ranch to the hottest sauce! Una doesn't think it can be done! She called me a...I don't think I can repeat it here so will go with Sissy-La-La!

If, and it's a BIG IF, it happens someone else is going to drive because I'm going to need a bit of Cold Smoke Scotch Ale to build up courage and then to put out the flames!

This is Brian...

1u2mgj.jpg

Meeting is this week!

I'll be at BWW for wings by 5:30

EVERYONE is invited!

Feel free to join, we had 6 join last time... beat the rush, jump in early! :D

Meeting is this week!

I'll be at BWW for wings by 5:30

EVERYONE is invited!

Feel free to join, we had 6 join last time... beat the rush, jump in early! :D

When is the meeting? Haven’t found it posted anywhere

I just figured 2nd Tuesday of the month, no?

Either way I am chomping some wings! :bounce:

When is the meeting? Haven’t found it posted anywhere

I just figured 2nd Tuesday of the month, no?

Either way I am chomping some wings! :bounce:

Made another post inquiring about the meeting, but not responses.. so maybe it's not happening? I'd be down to do an informal meet up at BWW though!

I can't make it till 6pm forgot about a PeeWee football game with one of my boys. I'll be there by 6pm with or without a meeting.

What do we talk about??
  • Mostly trucks and trails
  • Why Brian can't handle hot wings
  • The major problems of the world and how to solve them.

I can't make it till 6pm forgot about a PeeWee football game with one of my boys. I'll be there by 6pm with or without a meeting.

What do we talk about??
  • Mostly trucks and trails
  • Why Brian can't handle hot wings
  • The major problems of the world and how to solve them.
My vote is we talk all about Monteros and how they are the unsung heros of the offroading world :) juuuuuuuust kidding.

These are all very intriguing topics and could consume an entire meeting in and of themselves, especially the one about the Montero! It's bad enough they let a Rover in and a now this?! Where will it all end...:rofl:?
The topic of hot wings and Bryan could get could get pretty deep. Like 'Deep thoughts with Jack Handy' deep.:worms:

I'm in!

"It takes a big man to cry,

...it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

-Jack Handy

Made a new thread cuz i kinda forgot this one existed... my bad. Anyone down for BWW tomorrow at 5:30??

Yeah man, I'll see you there. Here's a topic for discussion:

• Best piece of camping gear you own. A show and tell maybe?
So maybe someone is asking:
  • Q: I don't know anyone should I go, won't I feel uncomfortable? A: EVERYONE is invited! We'd love to have you.
  • Q: I need to vote I can't swing it. A: Vote early, skip work, then come slather wing sauce all over your face.
  • Q: I am on Keto can I have chicken wings!? A: Yes you can! You practically loose weight just eating them... and there's celery!
  • Q: I drive a mini-truck or FJC, think the Cruiser guys will accept me into the fold? A: Yeah, even Mitsubishi and Rover guys come!

See you there at 5:30 ladies and gents.

PS I am bringing my NEW Land Cruiser :bounce:

I'm also bringing my boys so they can learn some new words from Uncle Brian @adventurefamly :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom