BWW B4 406 NE1? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah man, I'll see you there. Here's a topic for discussion:
  • Q: I am on Keto can I have chicken wings!? A: Yes you can! You practically loose weight just eating them... and there's celery!
  • Q: I drive a mini-truck or FJC, think the Cruiser guys will accept me into the fold? A: Yeah, even Mitsubishi and Rover guys come!
i feel personally attacked on these two points. #triggered

And just for clarity... the 406 Meeting is November 17th at MAP brewing.

So this is just for some folks who want to hang out and chat, watch one or the other political party cry, watch Brian cry as he tries a honey BBQ wing etc.

i feel personally attacked on these two points. #triggered

980x.png

...I was gonna' add
  • Q: But I don't have a rig to drive to BWW, can I hire a Prius to uber me there? A: Yes you can, or hitch with the Montero guy.
...but I felt that was too much. :bounce:

Drops mic and walks off stage.

Bummed I missed out and missed the debuting of the NEW Land Cruiser!:steer:

I totally could have taught some new words or, better yet, annoying phrases that are repeated every 10-15 mins to drive Mom crazy and Dad has to hear about it! :rofl:

I am going to block out next month now so you can all see my ravishing face :pig: and charming personality:vulcan:!

Is there a meetin' next tuesday? 12/4?

The Dec. meeting is on the 11th, sorry I thought I had it on the calendar :doh:
We try to stick to 2nd Tuesday of the month other than the Saturday meetings every few months.
Hope to see ya there, maybe I'll even make it for a wing or two!!!

I'm shooting for 5pm to give a little more time before the meeting. I will have my 2 boys in tow.

Anyone and everyone is invited. There's a good happy hour, lots of bar food, good burgers and half priced wings.

Anybody else?

Won’t be able to make it. Will be duck/goose hunting.

Something about Ron in Bell Bottom pants...

...but we’re gonna try Korner Club as it’s closer to the meeting at Cold Smoke tomorrow... 5pm, afro’s optional.

@adventurefamly do they have grub there or just brew pops?

Something about Ron in Bell Bottom pants...

...but we’re gonna try Korner Club as it’s closer to the meeting at Cold Smoke tomorrow... 5pm, afro’s optional.

@adventurefamly do they have grub there or just brew pops?

this does not sound #keto

#triggered

was going to join but i think im too good to hang out at the club lolz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom