Busted Junk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Results from wheeling this weekend:

Busted Birfield :slap:
Smashed front bumper :slap:
Fried Winch :slap:

0 finished trails under own power. :slap:

me needum cheaper hobby

Will post pics under trail rides later - after some sleep, destinking, and a clean up. :eek:

That sucks dude. Cheaper hobbies just are not near as fun as the ones you can keep on pumping money into.

So how does $100 sound for that set of steel wheels now. It'll go towards a nice new winch motor...

stickpoke.gif

sauer038.gif
:flipoff2:

:D :D :D :D

Yeah - ok, send me the $100 and keep waiting for 'em to show up at your doorstoop. :flipoff2:

Junk,

Which Kmart parking lot were you in? ::) ::) ::) ::)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I herd some of 'em are pretty tuff.

WE gotta black diamond walmart lot here :slap:

Yeah Cdan - I was meeting your momma there for cheese doodles in aisle 3. :flipoff2:

Upstate NY amongst nasty mud and rocks and one dancing fool.

Mmmmm... Cheese doodles!!!

Didn't you mention Wrench going along with you? He wouldn't happen to be the dancing fool, would he?

PS- I want carnage pictures!!!

Mmmmm... ÊCheese doodles!!!

Didn't you mention Wrench going along with you? ÊHe wouldn't happen to be the dancing fool, would he?

Yeah right!!! I don't think so!!

Junk man-Are you sure you want to bring your rig out here to the Rubicon? With that kind of damage in a little bit of mud and some gravel, you are gonna be singing the blues on the Rubicon. By the way, I'm looking forward to meeting you, especially knowing your carnage potential. Thinking ahead, how do you plan to get back to New Jersey with your truck broken and left for dead on the 'Con? Good luck with the repairs, and post some pics!

Mmmmm...  Cheese doodles!!!

Didn't you mention Wrench going along with you?  He wouldn't happen to be the dancing fool, would he?

Rogue - yeah, Wrench was there - good to meet him. I didn't get out of my tent at night, but I thought I heard some click click of a keyboard in the middle of the night :flipoff2: :D kidding. Was great to meet him - good guy and would wheel with him any time.

No he was not the dancing fool.

Junk man-Are you sure you want to bring your rig out here to the Rubicon?  With that kind of damage in a little bit of mud and some gravel, you are gonna be singing the blues on the Rubicon.  By the way, I'm looking forward to meeting you, especially knowing your carnage potential.  Thinking ahead, how do you plan to get back to New Jersey with your truck broken and left for dead on the 'Con?  Good luck with the repairs, and post some pics!
Cruiserdrew - looking forward to meeting you as well. &nbsp:Don't worry dude, the con won't eat the truck. Seriously - the trail I was trying had only been done by some tube buggies with 44's :D The 80 wheel base would have made it much easier, but things got slightly out of hand. :eek:

Plans are being made to drive the 80 both to and from the Rubicon but with possibly a trailer home if need be. I don't expect that to be an issue though. You need to realize that where this happened, while 140 miles from home, was in a great area for it to happen - surrounded by plenty of of cruiserheads, over a long weekend with no urgent absolutely necessity to get home by a deadline.

Cruiserdrew - looking forward to meeting you as well. ÊDon't worry dude, the con won't eat the truck. ÊSeriously - the trail I was trying had only been done by some tube buggies with 44's Ê:D ÊThe 80 wheel base would have made it much easier, but things got slightly out of hand. :eek:

Plans are being made to drive the 80 both to and from the Rubicon but with possibly a trailer home if need be. ÊI don't expect that to be an issue though. ÊYou need to realize that where this happened, while 140 miles from home, was in a great area for it to happen - surrounded by plenty of of cruiserheads, over a long weekend with no urgent absolutely necessity to get home by a deadline.
Yeah I think you would of made it up the trail if that dancing fool spotter of yours was paying attention! Because right after he got finished dancing all hell broke loose!

You may be right Wrench. I keep replaying the scenario, but to be candid, only the driver has the ultimate responsibility. A spotter can tell the driver what to do, but only the driver can step on the gas, decide to wait or turn the wheel and head home. Oh well, all and all was still a good day - but it would have been nice to finish one trail under my own power. :dunno:

Yeah but the spotter has a wider view of the situation and sees were your tires are. What you are going to hit and stuff. True the driver is responsible but if you can't see a cliff in front of you the spotter should tell you. Oh well you are right it was fun. But I wish we could of completed at least on trail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom