Burlington Lodging (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyC

Long ago TLCA# 2231
Threads
I always stay at the Best Western for work which is in South Burlington. It's just on the other side of the highway from the University. Close to everything. Very clean, good restaurant, indoor pool. Believe it's a bit more than $100 but not bad. Free breakfast too

let me do some recon, see if I can get a discount through work somewhere. I would offer my house, but it is tiny, and there are 5 of you! You have never seen my place, have you?

I know the northstar on shelburne rd is cheap, but not that nice. Not terrible though. The motel 8 is not bad. We stayed at the yankee doodle when we first moved up rooms were small but it was reasonable.

When are you coming up? We get a few passes from places, but Echo is not one of them. Pretty cool place.

Might want to check out the shelburne museum, vt teddy bear, and the like.

Near the airport there are several motels, family owned, cheap ($60-85) and clean....approximately 3 miles from downtown. You can try the Ethan Allen Motel and the Ho-Hum motel. The Ethan Allen has kitchenettes...nice for saving a few bucks on meals.

Regarding outings....the Echo center is open, has a dinosaur footprint exhibit now...Outside the door at Echo, you can also walk out pretty far onto Lake Champlain as the ice is 1-2 feet thick. Shelburne Museum is closed until spring....However the Shelburne Farms is open and always cool for the kids.

well i talked to wifie...and told her about jsaltlick's "best western" and she wants the indoor pool and free continental breakfast :rolleyes:

I'mm all about the free coffee ;)

with out AAA we can get it for about $89...not all that bad.

Yeah we are going to be up friday night 20th and maybe even Sat night 21st.

we are definatly going to the Echo as well as B&J sooo far thats all...kinda hard with a 3 month old to be lugging around place to place...sooo when do they start walking :hmm:

She's really wanting to go to the B&J Factory ...is it an all day thing...or...in and out wast of time?

Cant wait to tell my boy about the dinosaur footprint exhibit ...he will love it..too late to wake the guy now :)

Hey Johnny, we are supposed to end up with a foot of snow/sleet by Friday...and we are only two hours from Burlington.

I know how that goes. The foot of snow and sleet never showed up...but it is snowing now...so who knows :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom