Bumper lighting choices (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.badlandsexpeditions.wordpress.com
I'm down to two choices for lights on the bumper .

ARB Intensity AR32F LED AUX Driving Lights or 8.7″ ADV Light Cannon Series Kit. I'm interested your experiences with these lights .

From what I can see, the ARB is more of a flood light and the Vision is a combination flood/driving. Thanks in advance.

i'd for sure toss the Baja design LP 6'
s or LP9's into the mix.... having had all of these on various rigs, they are by far brighter and throw a much more tolerable light with a wider spread as well..... I use lp6's on my 80 and G and they're just silly bright with a solid 3/4 mile punch....

I'm down to two choices for lights on the bumper .

ARB Intensity AR32F LED AUX Driving Lights or 8.7″ ADV Light Cannon Series Kit. I'm interested your experiences with these lights .

From what I can see, the ARB is more of a flood light and the Vision is a combination flood/driving. Thanks in advance.

Skip them all. Call up Rob Smith and get a pair of Aurora 7” spotties. Far exceed the Intensities in every way.

@Gun Runner 5 @bulletsmith and @jmlockwood are running them if you need references.

I only have experience with the BD LP9 and they are fantastic! But if I was to do it again I would strongly consider the ADV series to save a bit of money and gain more distance. The ADV series uses the cree XP-L high intensity diodes which will shine farther. The IPT (side shooters) on the BD lights are sweet though and provide a great field of light out to the sides and slightly behind you. This video is comparing the ARB intensity lights to the ADV:

Looks like I'm going with the Vision X LED CGA-CPMH14MKIT 8.7″ ADV Light Cannon Series.

I got a good deal on them. I like the "dual" beam pattern.

Thanks for all your great suggestions.

Happy Thanksgiving

That's awesome! Make sure to report back here with pictures of output at night and a review of the lights if you don't mind!

I went with the Vision X . Now to test them out.

IMG_20200129_094217885_HDR.jpg

Those look excellent on your rig! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the ADV's when you have had some time using them.

Wow...looks really nice on your truck. How to do you like them so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom