For Sale Built 2000 LX470 For Sale - in CO & FL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

**SOLD**

Lightly built 2000 LX470 For Sale - REDUCED to $13,500 OBO

Finally ready to sell. She needs a new home.

The truck is now in South Florida but will be making it's way back out to Golden, CO this fall

**New pictures added 9/19/16**

I’ve owned this truck for almost 3 years now and it’s been great for our family. We’ve only put about 10,000 miles on it since owning it. We leave it in Colorado and use it for ski trips, camping and some light wheeling. We’ve done the Alpine Loop 3 times and a trip across Utah with it.

Oil changes every 3000 miles, timing belt/water pump at 108k miles, Slee installed new Toyota exhaust manifolds a few thousand miles ago to.

• 170,xxx miles
  • OME 2.5” heavy lift front & rear with Slee diff drop kit
  • 5x BFG KM2 Mud-Terrains - 305/70/R16
  • ARB front bumper
  • Safari snorkel
  • ARB rear locker
  • ARB compressor
  • IPF driving/fog lights
  • HID headlight conversion
  • Dual battery setup with battery selector switch
  • Cargo area drawer
  • Power inverter mounted to drawer
  • Pioneer Bluetooth stereo with navigation
  • Cobra compact 75WXST 40-channel CB

The only negatives about the truck are typical wear and tear paint chips/scratches, front clip has been repainted at some point (clean Carfax with no accidents shown), driver side headlight clips are broken and it doesn’t sit flush with the plastic around it. All in all, for a 16 year old truck, I’d say it’s in great shape.

IMG_7134.JPG

IMG_7135.JPG

IMG_7136.JPG

IMG_7137.JPG

IMG_7139.JPG

Last edited:
Updated pictures

IMG_7148.JPG

IMG_7151.JPG

IMG_7154.JPG

IMG_7155.JPG

IMG_7156.JPG

Last edited:
Updated pictures

IMG_7140.JPG

IMG_7141.JPG

IMG_7142.JPG

IMG_7143.JPG

IMG_7145.JPG

Last edited:
and some more

IMG_7149.JPG

IMG_7150.JPG

IMG_7158.JPG

IMG_7159.JPG

IMG_7160.JPG

Last edited:
I've been out of the country the past 2 weeks. Sorry it took so long to reply to some of the PM's. The truck is now in South Florida but will be making it's way back to Golden, CO in a couple of months.

Winch in pictures has been removed from truck and the rear bumper with tire carrier swing out & hi-lift are being replaced with OEM bumper

Last edited:
More pictures

IMG_7133.JPG

IMG_7146.JPG

IMG_7153.JPG

IMG_7161.JPG

IMG_7162.JPG

Last edited:
I've had a few PM's about the rear bumper, and yes I would consider selling the truck with the rear Slee bumper. PM me and we can talk further.

Price reduced to $19,900. My new 2006 LX is at Trollhole's getting some things done then it's heading to South Florida. I need to make room in the warehouse once the 2006 gets here.

Questions:

The rear end is coil OME, correct?
It is due for a timing belt/water pump in <20K miles?

Thx!

Questions:

The rear end is coil OME, correct?
It is due for a timing belt/water pump in <20K miles?

Thx!

Yes, rear is OME. Timing belt & water pump recommended to be done every 90k. So around 25k more miles.

BTT, price drop

BTT, price drop

This in CO yet?

Still in FL. A little behind on my progress on both trucks. The 2000 will probably be out in CO in October.

If your path to Colorado takes you through North Alabama, I'd love to take a look at it. My luck you'll have it sold by then, though!

If your path to Colorado takes you through North Alabama, I'd love to take a look at it. My luck you'll have it sold by then, though!

I'm not sure if I'm driving or shipping the truck back out west. It'll depend on my schedule. I'm willing to help pay shipping anywhere in the US if that helps anyone interested in the truck.

I just have a hard time buying something I haven't seen in person. And 12 hours is a bit far to drive for a test drive!

I just have a hard time buying something I haven't seen in person. And 12 hours is a bit far to drive for a test drive!

Fly down for the day and check it out out. Fly home and the truck will be there shortly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom