Builds Building the dream (PZJ77) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This is so very helpful! Thanks a ton! I’ve been trying to find a high clearance rack for so long now, and ISI pretty much seems to be the only one out there for this purpose (I’ve had 1UP and looked at Kuat and Thule before). I will definitely reach out to them to inquire about US shipping options.
Let me know what they say. I’ve got both 2-bike and 4 bike racks. I’d sell my 2 bike but you would need a few additional bits.

Let me know what they say. I’ve got both 2-bike and 4 bike racks. I’d sell my 2 bike but you would need a few additional bits.
Thank you! I am yet to hear from them, but I think they were off for the holidays until the 8th, so might still be catching up on their emails. What model of pivot base does your 2-bike carrier include? Which additional bits would be needed? And how much would you be willing to sell it for if I picked it up from you?

Thank you! I am yet to hear from them, but I think they were off for the holidays until the 8th, so might still be catching up on their emails. What model of pivot base does your 2-bike carrier include? Which additional bits would be needed? And how much would you be willing to sell it for if I picked it up from you?
I’d send it to you at shipping cost from AK if needed. You would need a base, the wheel baskets and frame hooks. So far from complete but may be worth it for you.

I’d send it to you at shipping cost from AK if needed. You would need a base, the wheel baskets and frame hooks. So far from complete but may be worth it for you.
Thank you! I will keep you posted once I hear back from ISI on what their shipping situation is right now. Have yet to hear from them beyond an acknowledgment email about the holiday rush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom