BudBuilt Group Buy (Closed) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How are the skids being shipped? Is it through UPS, FedEx or a freight company?
It all goes UPS Ground to your door. No need for a loading dock or lift gate.

It all goes UPS Ground to your door. No need for a loading dock or lift gate.
received my package today, really well-packed and quality products! thanks Rob @Taco2Cruiser !

@Taco2Cruiser On a completely separate note: I am in the market for a set of aluminum front and rear bumpers for my LC200, don't need it anytime soon, but looking at it this year or next, just wondering if you have any plans to offer bumpers in the future as well?

Well well well.

EBDD842A-202C-4FE1-883B-FB29693CA150.jpeg

Thanks again @ty240 for setting this up and to the @Taco2Cruiser and the Budbuilt crew for a phenomenal product!

20210320_101359.jpg

20210320_101424.jpg

20210320_101526.jpg

That looks like some great quality protection! Any possibility out there of doing this again?

That looks like some great quality protection! Any possibility out there of doing this again?
I just finished the install of my bud built skids yesterday. Unfortunately i also missed out on the group buy but dont regret paying full price for such a quality product. Plus the @Taco2Cruiser Install video on youtube makes putting them on straightforward with just standard tools in ones driveway. If you wheel regularly and hit some decenty hard trails don't hold out. I was procrastinating purchasing the full set and could have used them as i somehow managed to put a good ding/dent in my tranny pan and whacked my center diff skid pretty good.

I second that, I’m in for sliders and skids!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom