bubba rope (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think they are a good idea.
I bought an arb snatch strap last year and I am quite happy with it.
The strap takes up a lot less room but I could see myself with a rope down the road.

Just have to be careful when using it, it can be very dangerous.

Good point but it applies to all recovery situations.

Its funny when I hear the name "Bubba rope" I feel like I need to be missing two front teeth to use it. :hillbilly:

Or take a page from Lances' book and make a pass at your first cousin...

You'll fit right in..

Graham was hoping Bubba rope was a different type of anal bead that shout "squeal like a pig boy!" when you pull em out.

be nice to me or I'll

wait for it

postapictureofyerpecker...

online...

you know, the one you ' accidentally ' included in the CF card of pictures of the road trip you wanted me to see...

Sorry for the digression, I haven't been in much mud but do these kinetic lines have much application on the rocky terrain I normally get into trouble on?

From the video comment, they are not recommended to be run across rocks. But then again, that isn't recommended for a regular recovery strap either. He said a small nick in the fabric outside means they are garbage. But they sure look good for when you are really stuck. That usually happens in mud, sand or snow up to the frame.

From the video comment, they are not recommended to be run across rocks. But then again, that isn't recommended for a regular recovery strap either. He said a small nick in the fabric outside means they are garbage. But they sure look good for when you are really stuck. That usually happens in mud, sand or snow up to the frame.

Forst off Lance, I puked a bit...good job.

I think the straps would be great if you are onto lots of snow wheeling. I would love one in the sand on our annual Oregon coast trips. I do not think i would want to use that $150 snatch rope around rocks myself. I would use a cheaper ARB snatch strap for that.

I have also see this style strap on Master pulls website for a bit cheaper. They are a military supplier so should be good quality. They are headquarted just south of us in Bellingham. Im planing on making a trip there in the next few weeks for my winch rope and will take a look at them.

couple things .not that i am a rope guru ,more of a self confessed idiot,(that one is for THE WORM )but i run a synthetic line on my front winch and would not pay the big buck for synthetic . ive found that over a couple years use ,exposed to uv,s it is quite prone to braking (i dont even splice it anymore )due to the fact that the first rap on the drum is exposed to sun ,sand ,and whatever,and is garbage . i do carry a 1 1/4 ''double sheath braided rope that i use as a speed pull rope for 30 years + now,suprisingly it has never broken when lauching my truck to recover heavier trucks ,even after snapping 3/16 cable . (i was taught by this old timer once that it can actually pull more(breaking strenth) if you leave a bigger loose loop in your first turn of the hitch (reducing shock load),and it is easier to undo after the lift ,pull),and i have done this since . there might be something to be said about the mechanical advantage of built up energy in a stretching situation v/s steel cable . also tecknora or amsteel when tightened on your drum ,it tends to suck into the rapps under neath ,to the point that you have to winch it out ,v/s cable laying perfectly tightly rapped on the drum.

be nice to me or I'll

wait for it

postapictureofyerpecker...

online...

you know, the one you ' accidentally ' included in the CF card of pictures of the road trip you wanted me to see...

So you admit to saving the picture you freak! You are really being queer now. Plus i didn't tell you to take a look at the trip pictures, I told you don't erase anything because it had pics from the trip on the card. I lent you the card to test out your Go Pro i got you, now I figure your using it now for other reasons, like spying through someones window? Sorry I don't respond to threats and I really don't give a s***, do what you want with it. :flipoff2:

hey shut up will ya? i'm trying to check out my lesbo neighbour through this tiny gap in the curtains...

sailor said:
hey shut up will ya? i'm trying to check out my lesbo neighbour through this tiny gap in the curtains...

Peeping Tom, more like gazing graham.

There was a guy at work that was like that too, we called him the Predator. Knowing Graham she is probably butch.

There was a guy at work that was like that too, we called him the Predator. Knowing Graham she is probably butch.

45qh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom