SOLD BROWNING McKINLEY 0 degree rectangular sleeping bag NEVER SLEPT IN! $100 firm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Deathvalleypaul

FJ80 Collector
SILVER Star
Threads
I bought this new in late 2020 but never had a chance to use it. Now my health problems have ended my tent camping days.
It is 36 wide by 90 long with a large hooded area, and large baffled zippers. I am not a mummy and gladly sacrificed a backpacker size sleeping bag for a super comfy warm bag. I chose this for it's size, baffled large zippers and hood. Browning has a well established name of qulity in outdoor gear, which is way more than I can say for Colem*n.
1652925902445.jpeg

Browning Bag 1.jpg

Browning Bag 4.jpg

Browning Bag2.jpg

Last edited:
How much do you think shipping to 94546? Sorry to hear about the health issues @Deathvalleypaul.

I would estimate around $35-$40

A friend said he would buy it but didn't follow thru. It is too bulky to ship at a reasonable rate UNLESS you have access to a UPS or FEDEX account or use MudShip.

If still available, I'll buy if I can find a mudship connection, anyone down there headed to rubithon ?

Let me know. it is waiting for a good camping trip. Post up on the SoCal section of Mud.

A really good buy. The price new has gone up to $150 + Sales tax 9%

Just in time for Rubithon!

I will split the shipping cost with you

sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom