Boggs and Boulders April 15-18th (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys pensacola4x4club is having a ride to B&B April 15-18, we would love for some of you guys to come. I have not yet been but have heard its a really fun park. More info in this thread
Pensacola 4x4 forums

hope to see some of you!

Hey Garett, I may try and make it but the wife is due the 14th so maybe not! :eek:

hmmmm.
If the offroad park here in Auburn is open on the 10th then I might come down to this...

Hey Garett, I may try and make it but the wife is due the 14th so maybe not! :eek:

yeah thats a pretty important day haha better sit this one out. Congrats BTW.

hmmmm.
If the offroad park here in Auburn is open on the 10th then I might come down to this...

Sounds good man, ill post up more specific info closer to time.

Hum, maybe. Might make it into a family camping trip. Any folks coming with the fam?

Hum, maybe. Might make it into a family camping trip. Any folks coming with the fam?

Yeah we are a family oriented club so most people usually bring their family out.

I'm most likely down for this weekend.
I really think all DixeLand Cruiser folk should be... this is a mild park for stock rigs that also has alot of space to "hang out" which is really what we need to do....

I think that's the crew from North Florida... actually never seen that 80 before though...

Jason, have you met up with the Rucker Wheelers yet? We drove up and wheeled once with them at Morris Mtn.

Jason, have you met up with the Rucker Wheelers yet? We drove up and wheeled once with them at Morris Mtn.

No not yet. I need to register on their website and see what is going on.

Yeah I think they are FL. It looked like Eglin AFB that they were on in his other video's. You can see the Federal No Trespassing signs next to the road and they make it all the way out to the gulf.

Garett, When we spoke today I had forgotten that I had seen this post. Probably since I won't make it my brain is trying to forget :bang:

Anyone have the specifics that they can quote in here from the pensecola 4x4 forum. 5 W's? I swear I belong to 20+ forums most of which I rarely if ever use and don't think I need one more. My recent birthday reminded me of this :) But I can't see anything without registering on their forum (not guest option).

Also the Wiregrass/ft rucker forum appears dead since hawkdriver left. Only 2 posts in the past 6 months and they were just asking if anyone was around. I guess not.

These videos really make me anxious about this park. is that REALLY it? that's just dirt roads and stock 4x4's getting stuck in puddles.
If there was a club ride or a whole bunch of folks were going then I'd come for the enjoyment of camping and the like, but as it stands now, I'm out.

Anyone have the specifics that they can quote in here from the pensecola 4x4 forum. 5 W's? I swear I belong to 20+ forums most of which I rarely if ever use and don't think I need one more. My recent birthday reminded me of this :) But I can't see anything without registering on their forum (not guest option).

Also the Wiregrass/ft rucker forum appears dead since hawkdriver left. Only 2 posts in the past 6 months and they were just asking if anyone was around. I guess not.

We are in the process of establishing a game plan, A few guys are going down Thrusday the 15th. Im waiting and coming up Saturday morning, im meeting a few guys and heading up with them. We will prbably be at the park by 10 or 10:30 Saturday morning and came out. I will add to this thread as we get more specific.

These videos really make me anxious about this park. is that REALLY it? that's just dirt roads and stock 4x4's getting stuck in puddles.
If there was a club ride or a whole bunch of folks were going then I'd come for the enjoyment of camping and the like, but as it stands now, I'm out.

I have never been but have heard good things. Ive heard of people flipping and stuff so that leads me to beleive there is alot more than just what was on that video, Ive seen video of silverhorses rig out there doing some more extreme stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom