SOLD -NO LONGER LOOKING- Blue Onyx Pearl with low miles, prefer original owner vehicle (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Color
blue
I am looking for a lightly used 2016-2021 blue onyx pearl with low miles (<30k if possible), and in great to near new condition, original owner with all service history if possible. I missed a local truck for sale about a week ago and am hoping someone here knows of one or has one for sale. I am willing to travel for the right truck, have cash in hand and don't need permission from my wife to make a vehicle purchase. Thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited:
Incorrect, she wants an LX 570 Nightfall Mica with Cabernet Red leather. You can thank me later haha.
I believe you misunderstood my post. I’m purchasing the 200 for me not her. Im looking for a cream puff 200 in blue onyx pearl.

Not exactly what you're looking for, but I have a 2016 Blue Onyx with 104,000 miles on it. Over in Golden

Bumping my original thread. Any of these out there? Please PM with details or other info.

Happy Friday!

Happy New Year gang, still looking for the right truck. Anything available out there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom