Blower motor connector (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Trying to replace my blower motor and the VDO motor I snagged off rockauto has a totally different connector. Wondering if there is a specific adapter I can buy or if I should return and grab a different motor. I haven't really been able to find anything by searching so I was hoping someone could help me out, it's getting pretty cold here in NY without reliable heat 🥶 Cheers

Last edited:
1998 100 series. When I search for the correct part I can't readily identify that it has the correct connector. Wasn't sure if this was common for an aftermarket and if there was an adaptor. I will keep looking, surely I am not the only one to run into this.

1998 100 series. When I search for the correct part I can't readily identify that it has the correct connector. Wasn't sure if this was common for an aftermarket and if there was an adaptor. I will keep looking, surely I am not the only one to run into this.
OEM part should be the same for all years. The P/N above is what I used for my ‘98 replacement motor and it was an exact fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom