Blackhawk Cars & Coffee 6/7 (Danville, CA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ginmtb

'74 FJ40 - my first!
Threads
Hey so wondering if anyone is interested in getting together to represent the older Landcruisers at this monthly event:

http://www.blackhawkmuseum.org/carsncoffee.html

Low key, free, and not much if any in the way of 4x4's there. I'm lucky it is right down the street for me. But not too far for those in the Bay Area.

Any takers? My cruiser is not even close to a show car if that is what might be preventing you from showing up. It has nice patina. It'd be cool to have a bunch of cruisers there and meet some fellow cruiserheads!

I would go to meet some fellow cruiserheads. Of course I don't have anything show-worthy, but I do think a contingency of dirty 4x4's would add some needed balance to the Blackhawk crowd.

I would go to meet some fellow cruiserheads. Of course I don't have anything show-worthy, but I do think a contingency of dirty 4x4's would add some needed balance to the Blackhawk crowd.

Agreed! Some guy shows up in his tricked out yellow FJ Cruiser but having some classic cruisers there would be much more cool.

Well, I may not have my cruiser up and running again before this so may have to push this out. The next one is the 4th of July weekend so that is not good. August 2 would be the next date. I think getting several cruisers there would be cool, particularly the FJ40 vintage...

I haven't been to this in quite a while. Pre cruiser. I may show up anyway just to see the vehicles that show up. These are always good to go to. More low key than Tuesday get together in Carmel during Pebble Beach week or even Sema.

I'd go, I just have a fj62 but if nothing else it would be nice to meet other cruiser heads. I'll put August 2 down. I'll start waxing the rust ; )

Great sounds good! My Cruiser definitely won't be back together this weekend so I'm out for sure. August will be good!

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1433461486.859076.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom