Black Hills Cruiser Classic 2011 Dates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dates for the 2011 Black Hills Cruiser Classic will be July 14th-16th, 2011.

Mark the dates on your calendar and we will let everyone know when the registration forms are on the website.

Thanks

Brian
DTC Pres

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATED - 2011 Black Hills Cruiser Classic Dates

The dates for the 2011 Black Hills Cruiser Classic have been revised. After comments the BHCC will be moved to the same time in July as in 2010.

2011 BHCC will be held July 14th through the 16th.

If you have any questions, please let us know!

Brian

My goal is to have this my first event with the cruiser. I have set my goal to have it built by then. Have a couple of questions
1) when does registration start
2) do you usally camp or is there a place close by to rent cabins
3) where is this held at

Thanks for the help I can't wait

My goal is to have this my first event with the cruiser. I have set my goal to have it built by then. Have a couple of questions
1) when does registration start
2) do you usally camp or is there a place close by to rent cabins
3) where is this held at

Thanks for the help I can't wait

Glad to hear that BHCC will be your first event to cut your teeth on!!

Registration will start on Wednesday July 13th.

There is both camping and some cabins available for rental at the event site. The cabins are limited so if you are interested in a cabin, make sure you try and get one reserved early. Overall, more people camp though!

The event is held just outside of Deadwood, SD at Wild Bills Campground on Hwy 385. Here is the website for the campground. www.wildbillscamp.com

We will be getting registration information out within the next month as well as getting out website updated!

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Brian
BHCC Chairman

Glad to hear we may have a bunch of first timers this year.

We will be getting registration information posted on the website in the coming weeks as well as look for the ad in Toyota Trails in the Mar/April issue!!

Keep chiming in if anyone else plans to come to BHCC 2011 :clap:

Brian
BHCC Chairman

Too early to say for sure, but I'm tentatively planning on making my third BHCC. We'll see as it gets closer.

:steer:

Sure you can make! Let's think positive here.

Planning on it again. Like always, it's the ONLY wheeling event my wife and kids want to go to! The timing is the toughest obstacle for us!

Good to hear Kevin! Bring the whole fam', the more the merrier! Should have registration information on the website shortly!!

Brian

We plan on making this great event this year, and I dont have to take vacation days since I retired as of 1-1-11
John

Congrats on the retirement and glad to hear that you are going to join us. Now we know that you are free to come and visit us every year :clap:

Brian

Great to hear you are coming this year John. We missed you guys last year down at the far end of the campground.

Online registration is OPEN

Our website is updated and registration is open for the 2011 Black Hills Cruiser Classic.

For the first time registration is available online:clap:

Register by June 1 to take advantage of the discounted registration fee!!

Visit www.dakotacruisers.com to register today!

Done! Good on ya mate!

Just to close the loop on my earlier post, due to scheduling conflicts I will not be able to come to BHCC. :frown: I will however be coming up the week before the event. We're renting a house in the Spearfish Canyon area. So if I decide the Cruiser is coming too, I may hit you guys up for some area trail info.
:cheers:

So if I decide the Cruiser is coming too, I may hit you guys up for some area trail info.

Let us know if you bring the cruiser. There is a good chance someone in the club will be pre-running the trails for Classic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom