Birmingham Meetings (1 Viewer)

Would you like DixieLand Cruisers to have regular monthly meetings in Birmingham?

• Not Interested.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

werd

SILVER Star
Threads
For all our members in the Birmingham area, post your meeting opportunities here!

I hope to make a meeting some day soon!

I am in Hoover. Let me get my porch built and we can have a meeting at my house. Other than that, let me know where and I will try to be there.

I live in pelham but i think that Yankees Pizza in Cahaba hieghts would be a great place to meet. Maybe on a Thursday night to not interfere with anyones weekend plans.

I live in pelham but i think that Yankees Pizza in Cahaba hieghts would be a great place to meet. Maybe on a Thursday night to not interfere with anyones weekend plans.

Sounds like a good idea. I would be up for either the 1st or 2nd Thursday of June.

I'd be willing to spread my diseases if you had a weekend gathering.

Can we get a show of hands, ... people who want to meet during the week .... people who want to meet during the weekend. The only day I can't meet is saturday June 6th. I will be at the Magic City Brewfest celebrating the freeing of the Hops. I guess that could be a meeting if anyone would care to join us.

Last edited:
I would see you there Saturday, but I have to work. I would be up for a weekday night or even a weekend, all depending on work.

Are you looking forward to the new beers? FTH is an awesome organization.

I'm really looking forward to not having to drive out of state to get the good ones.

Well I'm going to be at Yankees Thursday the 4th at about 7pm sipping on beer. If any one wants to come have a beer and talk about anything but politics it would be great to meet you.... (you can talk about politics if you really want too just don't expect me to get fired up)

Last edited:
I'm really looking forward to not having to drive out of state to get the good ones.

Well I'm going to be at Yankees Thursday the 6th at about 7pm sipping on beer. If any one wants to come have a beer and talk about anything but politics it would be great to meet you.... (you can talk about politics if you really want too just don't expect me to get fired up)

Post up a link to Yankees on Google Maps for those who are unfamiliar with the area. Also, the 6th of June is Saturday (Magic City Brewfest), so did you mean the 4th or the 11th?

Last edited:
I can make it, but the time depends on when I get off of work. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

MagFJ60 and ClankBang, we had a good time hanging out last night and Walt is still enjoying his new flashing ball.

I had a good first visit to Yankee Pizza and enjoyed talking with you and Clankbang. Nice to meet your family too...and yea, Walt didn't look like he wanted to give that ball up without a fight:lol:

I'm glad we could at least get a few people to meet up. Be nice to have a couple more next time we get something together.

Absolutely.... A great time! I'm ready to do it again anytime someone wants to meet, hopefully we can make this a regular thing. I will look into setting up a trail ride (or dirt road ride) in the next few weeks if anyone is interested. Maybe something like this http://www.caos4x4.com/cmbs/index.php?topic=20913.0.
I may need a HAM it get my Licence plate off soon too!:lol:

Last edited:
Absolutely.... A great time! I'm ready to do it again anytime someone wants to meet, hopefully we can make this a regular thing. I will look into setting up a trail ride (or dirt road ride) in the next few weeks if anyone is interested. Maybe something like this Mountain Side Off Road Park, 10 Mile trail ride.
I may need a HAM it get my Licence plate off soon too!:lol:

Both ideas sound good. Just let us know.

Also, I think if we do plan another meeting or ride we should start another "independent" thread to increase visibility.

Dang, sorry I missed Yankee Pizza night. Somebody shoot me a PM next time, I get lazy and forget to come to the clubhouse section.

Dang, sorry I missed Yankee Pizza night. Somebody shoot me a PM next time, I get lazy and forget to come to the clubhouse section.

Will do next time we have a meeting. I'm interested in taking a look at your diesel swapped 60, so if you can make the next meeting, it'd be cool if you brought that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom