For Sale Biloxi, MS area: 1FZFE/A442F from 1994 FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For sale: 1994 FZJ80 1FZFE and A442F with 229,150 miles when pulled from vehicle. Motor runs strong and has no known mechanical issues. I recently completed a LS swap and need to make room in my garage for other projects. No engine harness included, however I do the have the ECU. Head gasket completed by a previous owner. Installed new spark plugs in 2020. I was unable to remove the exhaust flange from the manifold, so part of it is still attached as I had to cut the exhaust down pipes to get the motor out.

Transmission is still attached and I'm not planning to remove it, works fine with no issues.

Motor/transmission combo is located in the Biloxi/Gulfport/Pascagoula, MS area. I'd prefer not to ship, but can arrange a drop off if within a reasonable driving distance (2 hours or so).

Price: $1200, PM if you have any questions, thanks!

IMG_5759.jpg
66102094496__A76559BB-6608-458A-836D-B0DBA7F8E7DA.jpg
IMG_5253.jpg
IMG_5256.jpg

PM sent

BUMP. I had time to separate the motor and transmission, prices for each:
1994 OBDI 1FZFE: $800
A442F: $300

I was able to remove the exhaust flange as well. Will try to get some compression numbers in the near future if needed.

Reasonable offers accepted. Need it gone!

Bump. Now $600 for the engine, $200 for the transmission, OBO on either. I have a pallet and can ship the engine from the YRC terminal in Mobile, AL this week at buyer cost. Price reduction to offset. Make me an offer, I need the gone. Thanks!

Engine sold and out the door. Transmission still available. Probably not worth shipping, so if you live near Biloxi and want a great deal on a spare transmission, please PM me!

Bump, A442F still available. Moving next week, so if you want the transmission for free and can pick it up in Ocean Springs, MS sometime in the next couple of days, it's yours! PM me if you want it. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom