Big Bear -Oct. 9th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you mean Sept. 9th (tomorrow), or are you really planning an Oct. run?? If you meant tomorrow, yeah, I'll meet up with ya. I will be @ Big Bear through monday and I will be hitting as many trails as possible. Probably staying at Hannah Flats or Crab Flats. If you come up look for my red 62 with VA plates and a 311 sticker on the back window. I'd also love to check out your FJC. I want to see what those things can do.

Yeah, I'm up for a day run Oct. 9, if I feel my wagon is ready.:rolleyes:
Being a federal employee has its perks.;p

I'm officially in. I will be heading up Sunday the 8th, camping, and then meeting up with everyone at Fawnskin.

Is anybody else heading up Sunday?? I would love to run a trail on Sunday as well, but if I'm there solo I will just hang out. If you are heading up early, chime in.

camping

I am planning on going to the Off Road Expo on Sunday, drive up to Big Bear around 4 and camp. DBS311 have you decided between Hanna or Crab Flats?

I'm driving a Ruby colored 80.
How about CB channel 8.
My cell is 213 308 0014

Rick

Rick, I will be driving from SD up to Big Bear around 5, so I won't be there until early evening. I am going to stay at Hanna Flats because of its proximity to the Fawnskin fire station.

Got your info, so I will try and contact you once I am there. Last time I was at Hanna, I couldn't get cell phone reception so I'll try randomnly on the CB as well.

Karson

Pictures are up on the site now, Holcomb Creek is done. Dishpan Springs will be up by tomorrow, enjoy.

www.HiredAssassinPhotos.com

An easy way to view all the pictures is to select 60 pictures per page and use the slide show feature on medium speed.

Keep in mind the content on our website is still in development, so come back periodically and check out the new stuff.

Tare

Great pics. Like I said on the trail, you had the hardest job of the day.

Maybe we could head back up to Dishpan and I can try the near headstand again for a photo op.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom