Best Mod for under $100 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Let us know how they fit!

My door cups are apparently coming from Mars - still going to be a few weeks....

upload_2018-4-27_22-39-14.png

very nice

Sweet! Copy bluetribal, imI still waiting here too...
II Didn' want to create an Alibaba account to track it so I'll play Mr..patient. ;)

Last edited:
I love my door pockets! I finally have a place to keep my LED headlight!

Following this report. . . .

Finally got around to installing the Prado 120 door trim. The doors are super easy, just unscrew the T20 hex bolts then slide in and out. For the rear quarter panels, I could not figure out how to remove them from the inside or out even with the door panels off so I just took a flathead and a towel and pryed them off then clipped the new ones in. Really liking the look of no chrome under the windows and my old rubber was getting pretty bristled/peeling.

Before;
IMG_8447_zpsddsepl4j.jpg

IMG_8446_zpslue27dly.jpg

After;
IMG_8451_zpsmucyvzhz.jpg

IMG_8461_zpsb3iht8td.jpg

Cheers,

@Scat Adams did you rear taillights just bolt up? the trim looks good, after seeing this mod the trim bugs me now. Black GX, black wheels, front tint, plus black plastipdip on emblems. The trim is all I have left that's chrome...

@Scat Adams did you rear taillights just bolt up? the trim looks good, after seeing this mod the trim bugs me now. Black GX, black wheels, front tint, plus black plastipdip on emblems. The trim is all I have left that's chrome...

Ya they tails are a direct swap, they were actually the first thing I did on my GX a few years back. Can't stand the GMC Envoy style lights haha

I agree, the Prado trim is well worth the $$$ especially on a blacked out truck.

@Scat Adams LOVE the new look subtle but very sharp. What T20 did you remove, where is it located? So the new trim just popped onto the old clips under the rear windows?

X2 on this, doing this soon on mine and while I'm at it does anyone have any info on replacing my door handles? I don't know if it's an '09 thing but my door handles are chrome... on a black truck that's gonna have to go too

@Scat Adams LOVE the new look subtle but very sharp. What T20 did you remove, where is it located? So the new trim just popped onto the old clips under the rear windows?

[QUOTE="
After;
IMG_8451_zpsmucyvzhz.jpg

IMG_8461_zpsb3iht8td.jpg

Cheers,[/QUOTE]

that looks really good! Interested on report of sunny day and arm out the windo on black. . . It's been an issue in the past for me on other rigs but I've also lived in places that get damn hot.

Ditto 08+ tails? did you buy new or score on JY?

Ya they tails are a direct swap, they were actually the first thing I did on my GX a few years back. Can't stand the GMC Envoy style lights haha

I agree, the Prado trim is well worth the $$$ especially on a blacked out truck.
did you already post PNs and prices? did you source stateside or overseas?

X2 on this, doing this soon on mine and while I'm at it does anyone have any info on replacing my door handles? I don't know if it's an '09 thing but my door handles are chrome... on a black truck that's gonna have to go too

It is an '08-09 thing. Right there with you on it being jarring on a black truck. I think the handles and the additional chrome on the roof rack were added those years.

It appears this is one of the four you are looking for.

69211-28070-C1 - Genuine Lexus HANDLE, FRONT DOOR, OUTSIDE

Preciate it! The T20 bolts are located on the doors when you open them up. No cover or anything to remove. The rears I popped out with a flathead and they are the only ones that use clips, the doors slide and bolt back in.

that looks really good! Interested on report of sunny day and arm out the windo on black. . . It's been an issue in the past for me on other rigs but I've also lived in places that get damn hot.

Ditto 08+ tails? did you buy new or score on JY?

Thanks! Hmm I don't think it will be an issue with heat since the GX seems to have enough room for my arms without touching the black trim, but I also live in a somewhat mild climate and only go to the desert in the fall/winter months.

Bought the tails new, I think on Ebay, not cheap but I sold my old ones for around $80-100 to recoup some of the costs.

did you already post PNs and prices? did you source stateside or overseas?

Ordered all of the trim from MegaZip.com, came from overseas, here are all the part #'s you need;

Moulding, Quarter Belt, Rh, Toyota
75660-60050 US $17.92 1 pc.

Moulding, Quarter Belt, Lh, Toyota
75670-60050 US $17.92 1 pc.

Moulding, Front Door Belt, Rh, Toyota
75711-60061 US $17.84 1 pc.

Moulding, Front Door Belt, Lh, Toyota
75712-60061 US $17.84 1 pc.

Moulding, Rear Door Belt, Rh, Toyota
75721-60061 US $22.97 1 pc.

Moulding, Rear Door Belt, Lh, Toyota
75722-60061 US $22.75 1 pc.