beeping sound (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi! My dad recently purchased a middle east 200 series GX.R variant (diesel engine) I've noticed that there's a beeping sound when you reach 120 kph. How do I take it off?Thanks!

Last edited:
Never heard of it before.

I don't think your papi wants you to drive over 120kph. Maybe if you keep it slower, the beep won't go off.

read the manual, can't find the fuse.... i drive it more often than he does...:clap:

Bloke,
My LC 200 beeps at me all day! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: When I open my door! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: When I forget to put my seat belt on. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: When I try to start my Cruiser with out the key! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: But dude my car doesn't beep when I exceed the speed limit! :ban::ban::ban:Maybe us Aussies are expendable

Bloke,
My LC 200 beeps at me all day! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: When I open my door! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: When I forget to put my seat belt on. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: When I try to start my Cruiser with out the key! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: But dude my car doesn't beep when I exceed the speed limit! :ban::ban::ban:Maybe us Aussies are expendable

LOL...I know how you feel...my cruiser is the same, and I guess us Canadians are expendable too.

Yep, this is a feature of Gulf Specification cruisers. It beeps on the '99 GXR at 125 KPH, and beeps and blinks a yellow warning symbol that says 120 KPH on the '09 VXR. It is a bit Big Brother, and annoying, especially since we can drive as conditions allow in various regions.

Sdtash said it: "My LC 200 beeps at me all day! When I open my door! When I forget to put my seat belt on. When I try to start my Cruiser with out the key!"

And on top of that you have to push "I Agree" on the Navi screen. Doh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom