Been a hell of a trip. FJ60 died in Canada, bought an HJ60, need help swapping parts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, you may have seen my posts in the 60 series thread. I drove up to BC on a road trip from Southern California with my 60 hauling my bike. Literally at the furthest point away from home my engine blew. Oil sender was out and had been monitoring oil levels at the start of the trip and they were holding as well as oil change right before i left from CA something failed (obviously). Anywho after being stuck in squamish and port coquitlam for 8 days im finally back stateside with an HJ60 towing my fj60. I really want to swap my full axles/suspension/tires in to the HJ60 before i leave I just bought them and they have low miles and 4.11s, would just disconnect brakes and driveshaft and shackles and roll it out as a whole unit. I had given up because I couldnt find any help in Port Coquitlam and a friend in lynden isnt able to help. Was about to drive home and i guess come up later, but i figured the cost of gas for driving back up here from socal is too much so im trying one last attempt to see if someone can help me here in WA. If you arent able to but can think of someone able to thatd be amazing. So tired/defeated at this point. Would pay for your time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom