Beasley "Not-so" bash! 9/11-12 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Where are the pictures of the :steer:

Any carnage?

No pictures on my end. I forgot the camera. I think 02 Beast and his wife took some pictures.

I would like to thank Josh and Billy for pulling cable for me on 93B. We were in the WORST possible place when the rain came. My front passager tire was wedged b/t a big rock and a big tree stump and what felt like a damn near vertical incline and then it decides to dump buckets on us. I was just happy to get off that hill without some serious damage.

We got back to camp and it quit raining long enough for John, Josh, Roger, Brooks and I to set up our tents and cook dinner, but then the rains came back and forced us to bed pretty early. The next morning it was still to wet for my tastes to wheel any, so we all packed up and left camp about 9:00ish.

Sid

How the hell did we manage to not take pictures, I think I have 5 total which is unheard of. My dad was in training as a spotter so no multitasking for him.

A

Normally we get a lot more pics. We got a late start and were only able to run two trails with the first group, then ran into XC and the rest of the group and then had to head out. Then the bottom fell out. Glad the weather held out for the majority of the day.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

My trail map stunk.....I'm glad I was following.....
FYI the steep decline that had the major pucker factor isn't too bad now, seems like that section has been smoothed out alot.

My trail map stunk.....I'm glad I was following.....
FYI the steep decline that had the major pucker factor isn't too bad now, seems like that section has been smoothed out alot.

I loved that spot. Certainly made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.
DSC_0191.jpg
DSC_0192.jpg
DSC_0193.jpg

Here is a similar picture, (unsure if same trail) but I think I am about 20 feet in front of your truck, if I had to estimate

2009-09(Bsly)052 copy.jpg
Is this 93 C or D? it looks a lot more rutted since last time I was there.
attachment.php
2009-09(Bsly)052 copy.jpg

Most pics I take are sitting in my truck if it is a direct view like that.
I do not remember getting out on that section.
I only remember my truck stalling out righ there.
I have video of that section as well

^ Where's your camera mounted? Looks low, or were you out of the vehicle?

Heres what I ended up with.....
P9110011.jpg

P9110010.jpg

P9100009.jpg

P9100008.jpg

P9100007.jpg

P9100006.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg