Beach 'N' Toys Monthly Meeting - First Tuesday of each month, see thread above for location (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Congrats.... anything you want to pass on about Mule days if you went??

Congrats.... anything you want to pass on about Mule days if you went??
Thanks! Sean is happy that the driveway is big enough to park all 5 of the cars 😂 We didn't go, as we closed escrow and spent our "vacation" working on the house.

We got a meeting next Tuesday? Finally got my Pig to come out of it's cocoon and it's single and ready to mingle. Me, I am not single and kind of an introvert. Hope to see some of you.

See you on Tuesday!!!

I had fun last night. Nice meeting a few of you and seeing Jeff and Justin again. I am going to attempt to make the early august run.

See you on Tuesda
Fixed!

9FCA0A6C-586A-44B2-B459-19D5752BF06B.jpeg

I think it's time I finally make it to a meeting and meet some of you. Is there many 200 owners in the group? I am shopping for a 40, so i need some words of encouragement.

I can't speak for 200 presence but I saw 1 at the last meeting. I can't speak 40 encouragement either. But down in the Pig section, encouragement equates to giving someone their first shot of heroine. That being said, you should ditch the 40 idea and get an FJ55. You can get a dose of swine flu at the next meeting.

Monday March 7th @ 6:30 at Mikes BBQ in Escondido in the Owners box.

Any word on the meeting for September? I know there was a question of day and location?

I haven't heard or seen anything as yet. I believe everyone was returning from Coyote Flats today and just presumed it would be at the usual place and time tomorrow.

Thanks @Bud_Dude . I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss an email or something. Are we back at Charro now? I couldn't make last month.

Yes, to the best of my knowledge anyway. Nothing yet from Jeff on the agenda in the private section…

Hey guys... I have been on a strike time since Wednesday. Yes, we are having the meeting but I won't be there. KTP will be running things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom