BCC Meeting November 3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
EDIT DATE IS THE 5th

Monthly (semi lately) meeting will be next Wednesday at 6:30 in John Fergusen's shop at 2299 E Road in Redlands. The BCC banner will be flown to help find us. Please bring some food to share and a beverage if you wish. This will be a critical meeting. Our club has dropped to its lowest point in interest and activity. We will discuss what is required to rekindle the flame. Please be there.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Ace...presume you meant to say Wednesday, Nov. 5.

Right, should have been the 5th. Oops.

John has offered to have fixings for Tacos so we need a head count. RSVP please.

Because of John's work schedule we are moving the date to Monday November 3. My screwup, not John's. At least now the thread title is correct. Please RSVP soon so John get the taco fixings ready. Post here or send to acebrown at vci dot net.

Coastal Cruisers 4WD club based in Vancouver, British Columbia, is pleased to offer its calendar for sale again this year.

More information here:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/2015-cc-calendars-shipping-now.821287/

In support of your club re-building efforts, I am pleased to offer the calendars for only $10 each on an order of 10 or more (minimum group order of 10). That's 50% off the individual calendar price. Calendars are printed and will take about a week to get there from the order date.

Perhaps, put this on your agenda for your next meeting.

In our club, we found that 'calendar hand-out day' is particularly popular way to get folks together.

:beer:

Please take note that this meeting is on Monday, not our normal Wednesday.

John, if anyone shows up at your door Wednesday maybe Michelle can hand them some Halloween candy and send them on their way. ;)

Doesn't seem like any one wheels, I posted up couple times and didn't even get a reply, which is fine but to have a club you got to go out once in a while

We have been a little lax but we are now trying to change that. But it works both ways. We have posted several rides with no or little interest shown.

We have 113 names on our roster. Yesterday I sent an email out to all asking about continued interest and reminding about tonight's meeting and requesting rsvps. Got six undeliverable. Two RSVP and four requesting to remain on the list. Pretty dismal return.

So if anyone reading this thinks they may not be on our list please send me the info at address above.

Thanks - Ace

Low turnout again. Just John, Jim Spehar and myself. Thanks to John's wife Michelle for the taco fixings and Jim for the beer. We now have a few hundred club business cards in hand thanks to Bill Baker. Please contact me about getting some cards to hand out to any Toyota/Lexus 4x4 you come across. There is a blank line of the card for your name and number or you can use mine at 9702106006. We have got to get these cards out to prospective members so our club can grow and prosper.

Hoping to do a snow run this weekend or next. Will announce in a new thread ASAP.

Cards are a good idea for sure. We've also got on board with Facebook and set up a group for Coastal Cruisers, it seems a lot of the younger generation thrive off Facebook.

Best of luck in your club building efforts. It's a lot of work but worth it!

:beer:

Thanks for the supportive words. We have quite a few older members and some not so old who won't go near Facebook. Still we do have a page there but it gets very little traffic. I'm more inclined to do a group instead. I believe we would see more activity.

As the new president of BCC I am determined to get this club back on its feet. But I will need help. I would like to have someone take the VP position. We also might need a secretary/treasurer unless Jonathan wants to take on that responsibility. We are open for nominations for all offices and will hold elections in January.

Also I'm proposing we meet quarterly for at least the next six months or until we can rebuild an active membership.

Thanks,
Ace

As the new president of BCC I am determined to get this club back on its feet. But I will need help. I would like to have someone take the VP position. We also might need a secretary/treasurer unless Jonathan wants to take on that responsibility. We are open for nominations for all offices and will hold elections in January.

Also I'm proposing we meet quarterly for at least the next six months or until we can rebuild an active membership.

Thanks,
Ace

Ace, thanks for your continued efforts. I am happy to continue the secretary/treasurer responsibilities unless/until someone else feels compelled to. Bank account is active and funds are good. We are up-to-date with the SOS. (I can give a P/L report at the next club meeting.

Thanks Jonathan. I hoped you would.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom