BBRC Summer Party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Wuz thinking it's time for a pool party at my house for the members and guests of BBRC. Sat Aug 16 works best for me and the family. This would be a family affair. Just a had an Office Party at my house catered by Va Barbeque and it went well and was really easy. If our BBRC bank account could cover the food I would spring for the keg. Although it won't be the fancy schmancy home brew like at Norm's. It will probably be from our local brewery across the street from Iron Pig. Now that's handy. For the out of towners, I have a spare bedroom and four couches. Tim, who lives about three miles away, has also offered some flat sleeping surfaces. Alternatively, Dwight could tow up his home away from home and park about 50 ft from the pool with FREE electrical hookup.

Let me know what you think. Will need a rough head count and then can get an idea of food cost. If it's a go, I can set the whole thing up so that you just have to show up with SO's and/or family in tow.

Rich

I am out for that day but do not let that hold us up if that works everyone else. I am booked for the whole last part of Aug and early Sept.

Rob

Sounds sweet. :bounce: I'll mark the calendar. Hope to get the wife to skip a dog show so she can come too. Thanks for hosting.

count me and Diana in

This is a very kid friendly event. Not to say the big kids won't have a large time. So far looks like a light turnout. If that's the case I can just cook some burgers and dogs on the grill. Anyone heard from Dwight and Buba? The more the merrier. All are welcome.

Rich

I am pretty sure we will be there. sounds like fun

Dwight

party

Thanks for the invite but I'm working that weekend. :frown:

Later, Fred

Rich what do you need us to bring? besides the stripper pole

Oh that's right you have one of those too.:flipoff2:

That's right, and you know you like to watch me work it.

Now that's an ugly mental image.

Bring a bathing suit (please) and your family. How many?

E

Dawn and I will be there with our two children. Riley (3) and Gavin (4 months).....

We may need an address or phone number so we know how to get there....remember I have the checkbook....

Is there anything we need to bring?

Thanks

Nobody really needs to bring anything other than bathing suit and sunscreen. If you want to bring a hors d'oeuvre (that's French), feel free, but it's really not necessary.

Come anytime after 2pm. The party will last until you can't stand it anymore. I'm going to cook dogs and burgers on the grill and we will probably start eating around 5:30 to 6:00. If it rains, the party is still on.

I will PM everyone who has responded with my address and phone number so you can Mapquest or GPS your way here. That keeps that pesky bounty hunter off my back. If you need specific directions, let me know. If you get lost on the way just call and we will bring you home.

Oh yea! You might want to bring a towel and the Swedish Beach Volleyball team.
If it's cold we will still swim. Have a hot tub and the pool is heated.

E

I think the whole fam damily is coming the kids have a bithday party to go to but we will leave and pick them up and come back.

Directions please!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you guys would Mapquest, but no worries, I will PM directions tonight.

E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom