BBRC For Sale / Wanted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have any use for some ancient, maybe factory, 60 series leaf springs / ubolts / shackles / etc. or just want the scrap? Free to the first taker.

Anyone have any use for some ancient, maybe factory, 60 series leaf springs / ubolts / shackles / etc. or just want the scrap? Free to the first taker.
Post those up in the CLCC page as well.

1702464532970.png

I will be posting my old car trailer for sale on marketplace soon but wanted to post here first.
Demco auto trailer 12' deck
all metal deck, slide in ramps
7k 8 lug axles, electric brakes on both axles. New brakes and bearings repacked Jan 22
drive over fenders
hidden spare tire mount in rear of deck
basket straps for front tires
stake pockets and D rings
2 5/16 ball
registered for 9999 lbs

I have towed this trailer all over the country with no problems. I have had all types of cars on it, Bently, 70 Torino, 200 series, 40's, my race car. 80 series. if it fits, it ships. pulls good.

$3500 obo

IMG_0042.jpeg

IMG_0043.jpeg

IMG_0044.jpeg

IMG_0045.jpeg

IMG_0046.jpeg

Last edited:
I will be posting my old car trailer for sale on marketplace soon but wanted to post here first.
Demco auto trailer 12' deck
all metal deck, slide in ramps
7k 8 lug axles, electric brakes on both axles. New brakes and bearings repacked Jan 22
drive over fenders
hidden spare tire mount in rear of deck
basket straps for front tires
stake pockets and D rings
2 5/16 ball
registered for 9999 lbs

I have towed this trailer all over the country with no problems. I have had all types of cars on it, Bently, 70 Torino, 200 series, 40's, my race car. 80 series. if it fits, it ships. pulls good.

$3500 obo
Very tempting

[SOLD]

Anyone have a need for front shocks? I have a pair of OME 60009 light / medium shocks that I bought for the suspension job.

I should have listened to my gut and not the salesman that they’d be a smoother ride for the HJ. I’ve replaced these w heavier duty OME 60063s (much better ride).

Drove to Cville and back twice on the 60009s and around town a bit… less than 400 mi. For a lighter FJ, they’d probably be great!

Last edited:
Set of Dobinson C59 - 185’s Up for sale 100$ person to person Will ship on your dime

View attachment 3524382
View attachment 3524383
I currently have Dobinsons installed and was expecting 4", but got about 5-6"...planning to pull off the springs to measure and confirm I received the right ones. If I'm stuck with these, I'll definitely be interested in yours. Could you measure yours so I can compare? BTW I'm in Charlottesville

Sounds like you have the same problem but more

I currently have Dobinsons installed and was expecting 4", but got about 5-6"...planning to pull off the springs to measure and confirm I received the right ones. If I'm stuck with these, I'll definitely be interested in yours. Could you measure yours so I can compare? BTW I'm in Charlottesville
Will do. Won’t be able to measure until tomorrow sometime

Looking for a rear bumper for a 2008 GX470. I have a customer that needs one.

How ruined can it be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom