BBCNN Trail Run Eldorado Canyon 3/28/09 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rusty_tlc

Dain Bramaged Member
Threads
Website
forum.ih8mud.com
Trail: El Dorado

Description: This is a scenic fun trail that runs the canyons the East of Dayton. There are a lot of rock formations, mining, and trees along a creek that make this an interesting trail.

Date: Saturday, 3-28-09

Meeting Time:9:00 am Leave Time: 9:15 am Per Mike the meet time is 9:00, in the minutes. Historically if people aren't there by 9:15 they usually aren't going to show so lets plan to leave by then.

Meeting Location: The parking lot of the Smith’s grocery store in Dayton on Hwy 50.

Trail Difficulty: Mostly 2 on the road, 3 in the creek

Additional Equipment needed: Lunch

Duration of Run: About 4-6 hrs depending on the trail conditions (how muddy it is)

Tread Lightly / CB Channel 3/ HAM 146.460 simplex

BBCNN

Last edited:
Totally down for this. Had great fun last year getting tow strapped up that muddy section. We'll see if I learned anything in the past year!

Well, I'm not a very good note taker :eek:. I don't have any times in my meeting notes. I seem to remember the leave time is 9:00 am from Savemart.:hillbilly:

Ill be there!
IIRC, that is what was decided.
Hope its not too muddy!:D

I'm in. There's a thread on Reno4x4 about a group that went out there last weekend.

I'll be going, I might hitch a ride or take the 60, the future is unclear on that point.

I'll be going, I might hitch a ride or take the 60, the future is unclear on that point.

Hey Dan,

I have a buddy who has dibs on my passenger seat, but if he bails, you're more than welcome to it. It was great fun having you along last year.

Keith S.

Hey Dan,

I have a buddy who has dibs on my passenger seat, but if he bails, you're more than welcome to it. It was great fun having you along last year.

Keith S.
Thanks, it was fun tracking mud into your rig knowing I didn't have to clean it up:lol:

If I don't take the FJ60 I'll probably hitch a ride with Chicago.

Thanks, it was fun tracking mud into your rig knowing I didn't have to clean it up:lol:

If I don't take the FJ60 I'll probably hitch a ride with Chicago.

Id love to have you along, but...Id love to see the 60 in action!

K

Any snow reports from the Dayton area?
I was thinking about how this lil storm we had might have affected the run...

K

Little more messy I'm sure. I was down near Carson yesterday and it looked like only a smattering of snow in the hills there. Don't know what it did on the trail, but I'd imagine not much. Still expecting mud in the same stretch of trail as last year where Shawn got to do a tow strap demo on my rig.

Totally down for this. Had great fun last year getting tow strapped up that muddy section. We'll see if I learned anything in the past year!

Only thing I can say is "More Skinny Pedal...."

Im planning, but...
I might have a THING that will rule me out. Ill know more by tonight. Ive gotta wait for the verdict from the :princess:
However...

well...

You all know how it is.

K

I'm out, we are heading east into the wilds for the weekend. Have fun.

Jack

I can't make this one either... pinching pennies right now after buying my new shocks, and I still need to by new bump stops and limiting straps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom