BBCNN Oct. 8th meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
October 8th club meeting BBCNN Meeting 10th Meeting - 2013 Reno, Sparks - BBCNN Date: Tuesday, Oct. 8th 2013 Time:6:30 p.m. Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno Agenda 1. Next club run 2. Land Use issues. 3. Accounting report. 4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business. New and Continued Business 1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know. 2. Working on club shirts. 3. If anyone needs help with a repair or conversion, let us know. This is an open invitation. BBCNN

And if ANYONE has any idea as to WHY my PC is converting "copy and pasted" data into what you see above, please let me know!!!

What is wrong with it? Copy and paste from word to Internet doesn't always carry over formatting.

It's usually lined out up to down...
This was all done off mud.

I am thinking operator error!!!

Lol...
Unfortunately, no!!
I tried it three different times. When I cut and paste it and then edit... It looks how its supposed to. Then, when I post it.... It comes out as you see above.

Grrrrrr

get a mac :flipoff2:

Works fine when I do it. :meh:
September 10, 13th club meeting BBCNN
Meeting Ninth Meeting - 2013 Reno, Sparks - BBCNN

Date: Tuesday, Sept 10th 2013 Time:6:30 p.m.

Place: Round Table Pizza, 185 Damonte Ranch Parkway, Reno

Agenda
1. Next club run
2. Land Use issues.
3. Accounting report.
4. Suggestions, ideas, questions, new business.

New and Continued Business
1. If you have a new address/phone number or e-mail address, let us know.
2. Club shirts are for sale.
3. If anyone needs help with a repair or conversion, let us know.
This is an open invitation.
BBCNN
Some people are better off with Mac's. Just sayin.............:flipoff2:

have a kids function at school, see you next month..

I will stop in and say hi this evening

Thanks guys it was great to meet a few of you I look forward to getting together again soon and hopefully next time i will be in my 40! Let me know if I can do anything to help with land dispute issues!

Thanks guys it was great to meet a few of you I look forward to getting together again soon and hopefully next time i will be in my 40! Let me know if I can do anything to help with land dispute issues!

Good to meet you too, brother and thanks for the good input on last nights topics.
Do hope to see you again.

Keith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom