Bay to BLue Ridge Cruisers First official event (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to introduce myself

Smtyblt/ Ironpig Rig

Cam

we are having as a club our first event since we were accepted into the TLCA as a chapter.

October 13th-15th Paragon Adventure Park

Camping at red ridge campground or at the park

Raffle saturday night and alot of fun

who can make it the more the better.

Thanks

Please Reply to this thread https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?p=1363525#post1363525

thanks again

Last edited:
anyone from you guys club interested in this event

I am, potentially...

I need to do some work on my 40 first, though; but don't really have the time for that now...

I will try to squeeze it in & give it a shot though. -Ed '70FJ40

Thanks for the offer... appreciate it.

I really like to drive, though... so it'll probably hinge on if & when I can get things ready.

We'll see. I suppose I could drive the prius out there for not much scratch though...

Zimm said:
wheel it you puuuuuuuuussssssssssy.

This coming from someone who's been out... let's see... let me count... oh, yeah... ZERO times!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

That _could_ be just what I'll do (AS I HAVE DONE), but I had a bit of a hot start problem last time I was in wellsville... I'd like to check that out and get some basic guages in there (I have _none_).

It's a big commitment to get out all the way there... just to end up dead in the water or else holding people up.

pghfj40 said:
This coming from someone who's been out... let's see... let me count... oh, yeah... ZERO times!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

That _could_ be just what I'll do (AS I HAVE DONE), but I had a bit of a hot start problem last time I was in wellsville... I'd like to check that out and get some basic guages in there (I have _none_).

It's a big commitment to get out all the way there... just to end up dead in the water or else holding people up.

hey. so i know pussy when i see it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom