This Is For Registering For The Fall Crawl With The Bay To Blue Ridge Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Welcome to the official thread of the Bay to Blue Ridge Cruisers FALL CRAWL

SITE:

Paragon Adventure Park
Hazleton Pennsylvania

WHEN:

October 13th-15th

LODGING:

Red Ridge camp ground

and there are a couple of hotels and now camping is availible at Paragon

Reply to this thread and say who you are and how many are coming and what vehicle you are bringing and how many raffle tickets you would like

We will also have our new Bay to Blue Ridge Cruiser T-shirts on sale 15$ each sizes small-2xl

Raffle tickets are 1$ each 6 for 5$ anything over 5$ just one more ticket thank you

So far our raffle sponsers are:

Iron Pig Off-road

Marlin Crawler

Longfield Super-axles

TSM mnfg

Green73 ( donating a full length FJ40 roof rack)

Bay to Blue Ridge Land Cruisers

Xtreme Carpentry

West Texas Offroad

CV Unlimited

Blue Torch Fab Works

ARB

Metal Tech

Powertank

IH8MUD (Thanks Woody)

more to come

Last edited:
I am coming

just me

FJ62 kinda

twenty tickets

Last edited:
Cam,

Caroline and I will be there thursday nigt. One wheeling rig and at least 20 raffle tickets.

Rob

I wll be there give me 20 to start with. Don`t know if Diana will be coming
I will bring 74 fjsomething

I'll be there. Probably drive the new Taco at least to camp. If the weather is good and others are interested, I can be talked onto some green trails with it. Otherwise I'll be looking for a seat. Might bring the new puppy and get him introduced to wheeling/camping.

20 Raffle Tickets (at least).

1L & 1 XL Tee

I have to check my call schedual at work, but I might try to swing up that way.

Lex

Oh wait, now we have t-shirts????

I miss one meeting, one meeting out of the whole year and we have t-shirts, sponsors, trail dates, etc. What are you going to tell me next, Mike finally printed up the Business cards and decided to drop them off to the meeting???

Norman

Hello,
I'm a newbie to Virginia, and have done some minor offroading mainly in Arizona. I am interested in going on your Fall Run and am looking for more details. How hardcore are the trails? Do you have a recommended equipment list? I would be driving a '97 LX450. I'd probably take 18-24 raffle tix.
Cheers,
Chuck

Chuck,
We would love to have you. Check out www.paragonap.com for more info on the trails. You can have fun in a stock vehicle on up to 44's, trails for everyone.

Rob

Ill be coming up thursday night or early friday morning (might crash at a rest stop on the way up overnight).

Ill take 20 raffle tickets.

It will just be me and the 62. Hopefully ill have a little armor of some kind before i come up. I cant wait to test out the new locker.

What will the rate be to get into the park, any group discount?

Park rate will vary depending on how many people show up. It will start at $5.00 off per day and go from there.

I'm planning to come if I can get off from work. Likely just me in the 40 unless Ryan gets his junk together. Twenty tickets sounds good to me.

Does one need to make plans in advance for a place to park/camp overnight? I plan on crashing in the back of my truck but is the red ridge place mentioned on site or what?

I am going to do my best to stay aws long as I can but I will at least be there for one day...

I'll take 20 raffle tix please and thank you.

I will likely be in my FJ-55 if that matters, just myself.

It's just a local place about 10 min away from the Park. It has showers and a camp store. It cost $10 a night per person. Did I mention that they were HOT showers. There is also a lighted pavilion so we can have the raffle there.

It should be a blast.

Google Red Ridge Campground, if you need directions. Otherwise you can just meet at the park and follow us back to the Campground.

Camping at Paragon is also $10, but there are no facilities. (unless they build some on the past 6 months) Easy access to the park, but then you will have to drive to/from the raffle anyway.

Enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom