BAT posted the 75 series..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2fpower

SILVER Star
Threads
Wish me luck, finally posted...

IMG_9564.jpg

Wow, this is cool. I have to spend time reading your post to see how much you had to do to it. So far it looks like you really went through it. I am just 100 miles south of you so no typical BAT shipping expense for me. How comfortable would this truck be at 60 mph on South 69 highway? Is it highway road-worthy or would you classify it as something to keep on backroads. I am not looking for a daily, just something to keep at my farm for a chore truck in lieu of an ATV.

we need a head count for the food.

Wow, this is cool. I have to spend time reading your post to see how much you had to do to it. So far it looks like you really went through it. I am just 100 miles south of you so no typical BAT shipping expense for me. How comfortable would this truck be at 60 mph on South 69 highway? Is it highway road-worthy or would you classify it as something to keep on backroads. I am not looking for a daily, just something to keep at my farm for a chore truck in lieu of an ATV.

I have been driving it in the city, but don't see why it would not be good on the highway with that 5 speed. I have driven up to 100 kmh, about 60 with no issues. I might take it on a longer drive this week on the highway to check it out.

So happy to see you get that price on your build. It was a unique truck. I think the buyer appreciates your hard work and effort.

RKTINC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom