Barrett Lake (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to put together a run to Barrett Lake Labor Day weekend. Who wants to go.

it will be packed... and isn't that the 45 run? Plenty of room in Dorrington!!!

Don't read me wrong... I want to go!!! just not sure that is the best weekend. :)

I want to go... Tony's right, lots of people on the holiday. What about the weekend after...Sept 9,10,11? After that it's MCR and getting close to oct.

you unhook them and take two parking spots in the parking lot. Pain in the tush.

or you could park Icehouse, and drive across but that is actually quite a ways.

Don, lets head up there mid week... like Monday and Tuesday. PMC Retiree branch of PMC... someone call Roger.
I know Phil and Jpr Ron want to go and we were discussing a mid week, or Sunday Monday scenario which we can all do.

What date? I can skip my palates classes to hang out with you guys...:D

I don't need a stinkin weekend.

Sorry guys can't make it, Going to Canteen on con, going to buck and back to loon friday, then night run, and saturday at spill way. see you guys sometime soon take care
Don't be too hasty Dale. We're still figuring out a date. There does seem to be interest Dion.

I can't make it labor day weekend...leaving for Hawaii. I could go the weekend before labor day

Still planning for Labor Day weekend.

Dale is correct, this is also Cantina Weekend. Busy Busy busy.

Don G, I'll contact you about a Monday Tuesday Run. Phil and I were discussing this weekend, sounds fun!!! The fact you are willing to miss palates tell me you are ready!!! :)

Let me know. Do they close the trail after Labor day?

Planning to meet Friday morning at Ice House 10:00 for those planning to go.

Dion, Do you plan on staying till Monday?

Tony, while I don't need a stinkin' weekend, My lovely wife does... She would like to check this new trail and destination out also. Our problem is we probably can't go in til Saturday morning. I'm sure there will be discussion of plans and options tonight at the meeting.

Dion, Do you plan on staying till Monday?

Tony, while I don't need a stinkin' weekend, My lovely wife does... She would like to check this new trail and destination out also. Our problem is we probably can't go in til Saturday morning. I'm sure there will be discussion of plans and options tonight at the meeting.
I can cruise in with you saturday or after work friday

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom