Barrels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check with ONSC, I think Johnny had a few.

yeah that is a hell of a drive to pick up 2-3 barrels. Found a couple in Lexington and Savannah...and a local guy that has burn barrels. Used to be able to find them everywhere...haha

He had a couple of the HUGE 100 gallon plastic barrels with the metal supports. Not sure what he did with them, might have given them away... I've gotta run my anti-freeze to the dump. Want me to grab some barrels if they have any?

No, cant use those.......I need the steel barrels for a burn barrel and maybe a feeder...and want a couple of the plastic ones with the locking lids for putting corn in and prepositioning around property. :)

Brock- I have plastic barrels, and occasionally a steel drum. Let me know.

And McMaster Carr in Atlanta can get you lids if you need something different.

The barrels in ONSC was pretty funny one of the guys was driving around with them in his basket on his 80 and several people where like WTF is the deal with carry around some 55 gallon drums

Last edited:
Erik hooked me up with some plastic barrels and one steel. Now for next question...haha

Anyone have a plasma cutter before I buy a hole drill bit and start drilling the steel one by hand for a burn barrel? Started cutting the plastic barrels and my jigsaw was not a happy camper...guess will need to get a reciprocating sawzall to go through that heavy plastic better as I am sure those cool HEAT KNIFES are expensive for heavy plastics...hahahaha

Thanks again Erik...now to figure out closeable and weather tight lids. :)

If you don't have a corded DeWalt sawzall, I can bring you one - but you supply the blades. o_O

I think we've torches the tops off of other metal drums, but a plasma cutter would make a nicer edge. I don't think Bed, Bath & Beyond has a can opener that big.

For future reference, Marvins Meats has steel burn barrels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom