Barnwell August 11 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A group of us have decided to do a Barnwell Mt run on August 11, 2012. The more the merrier!

Barnwell Mountain
Gilmer, TX
meeting at 8am

Barnwell does have a $30 day fee for those wheeling, or $5/person for those riding. Also, if you do not have a TX OHV sticker, if the office has them in stock, they are $16. If you do not purchase a sticker or already have one and the game warden stops you, the fine is $500. If the office is out, they have a verbal agreement that you will not get a ticket (depending on your attitude lol).

Camping if available for those wishing to stay the night.

I know for you all that this is a big drive for a day trip, but you are more than welcome to stay in Shreveport and ride over with us on Saturday morning or camp out at the park and we'll meet you there.

UPDATED LIST
Going:
1. jbmccul +1
2. LaFJDude +1-2 (FJ Forums)
3. AJONESER (FJ Forums)
4. berettashot117
5. TheSilverBull
6. Happyochappy (FJ Forums)
7. wesrunner (TW)
8. 4xPhoenix

Maybe:
1. Blueanimal
2. landy (FJ Forums)
3. LostCajun (TW)
4. TxFJ85 (FJ Forums)
5. Honey badger (TW)

Last edited:
Going
1. LaFJDude +1-2
2. AJONESER
3. jbmccul
4. berettashot117 (CY)

Maybe
1. Blueanimal
2. Bang Bang (Mike)

I put myself down on the maybe list. I am going to try to make this one but if I do go it will be for more than 1 day. I am thinking about going up on Fri and leaving Sun. :clap:

This might just be the maiden voyage for the new-to-me toy hauler...... :idea:

FYI: There is electricity at the campground RV sites but no water. So make sure you have water on board or bring some. There is a hose at the office :D

hmmmm.....this sounds interesting now that i live pretty close

:hmm:I might have to think about this. I am on vacation the week of the 6th. If only i new someone with a nice air conditioned toy hauler so I wouldn't have to camp in the heat.:hmm:

August in NE tajas:meh:--------- NO!

:hmm:I might have to think about this. I am on vacation the week of the 6th. If only i new someone with a nice air conditioned toy hauler so I wouldn't have to camp in the heat.:hmm:

:lol::eek::lol:

Well, then maybe we can leave on Thur and wheel Thur, Fri, and Sat and come home on Sun. What do you think about that?

Last edited:
:lol::eek::lol:

Well, then maybe we can leave on Thur and wheel Thur, Fri, and Sat and come home on Sun. What do you think about that?
That sounds like it could be a plan. Just need to clear it with the:princess: and make sure I don't have anything else going on.

Damn.....I was just looking at the BMRA website and it's $30 per day to wheel and $25 per night for RV site.........$165 in fees to wheel for three days??? I'm tempted to drive the extra 2 hours and wheel Superlift for no where near that price. :hmm:

Bang Bang said:
Damn.....I was just looking at the BMRA website and it's $30 per day to wheel and $25 per night for RV site.........$165 in fees to wheel for three days??? I'm tempted to drive the extra 2 hours and wheel Superlift for no where near that price. :hmm:

Hmmm possibility... ill talk to the secretary and see if it cant be arranged.

I just got finished looking at the same thing

Looks like superlift is priced the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom