Barby at my place (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

crushers

post ho
Threads
Gents (and ladies) welcome.

I have been working for the last (almost) a year on a HZJ40 and it is nearing completion. next Saturday i will be having a barby to display the truck before it gets shipped off. i am inviting the subtrades that participated in the build to come and inspect their work through the finished project.
the problem with subtrades turns out they supply parts but never get to see the application. there is some joy in being able to say "hummm, so that is how it worked"

there was some interest during a meeting so back of ones wanting to see how it turned out. here is your chance (IF there is enough interest and a strong enough turnout maybe we could turn this into the meeting for this month a week early, up to the power that be). the barby will be around 4PM.

i am quite proud of how the project is coming together.

all i ask is that, if you are seriously considering coming up to shoot me an email to wayne@crushersrule.com and let me know so i can get enough food together.

bring your wives, bring your dogs (if they are friendly) and pop and water is supplied. i have to ask if you are drinking anything stronger you will need to bring that with you.

this is the build that is fast coming to completion: https://forum.ih8mud.com/diesel-tech-24-volts-systems/245813-1hz-install-into-1978-fj40.html

let me know ASAP

cheers
Wayne

Sounds like a fun day Wayne. I have no problem having a meeting up there, hope a bunch of guys can make it up.
Dave

42 views and no attendance from the club...
such is life.

keep the meeting for the regular date and place. i will be out wheeling the last sunday of the month.

cheers

visited this weekend & and the cruiser looks great lots of work to do but the buyer of that truck will be one lucky sob so enjoy the bbq .
thanks for your hospitality ,second to none !!
best wishes to rusty shackelford .

sure, and if it is the end of Oct you can see a 2004 HZJ79 ready to be shipped to Sanich BC

just an update:
i should have it running by saturday so if you happen to be out and about on Sun or Mon feel free to drop by.
Saturday i will be in TO picking up the outlaws so if anyone wants to hook up for coffee let me know at wayne@crushersrule.com
cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom