Bama bound! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey fellas. Just flew into Dothan and drove over to beautiful Enterprise. I'm in town for my nieces high school graduation and small family gathering. I'm wondering if there is a local watering hole where some cruiser heads gather. Also, I've got a 4x4 Kia on 26's that's itchin for some of that beautiful red clay y'all got round here.
Ps.. Il be here till Saturday. Sorry for the short notice as I know you all have lives outside of this website. Just figured I'd reach out since that's what I expect you to do when in my neck of the woods.:cheers:
Mike

welcome to AL.... I live north of Birmingham so I'm not familiar with the local area. There are a couple of guys who post to the board that may check in time to be helpful.

It's my 80 that's NOT baja bound!

Mike,
welcome to 100 degree weather with 76% humidity! A little different than out west. Where is your Neice graduating from? flight school or Enterprise High School?

Auburn's about 2 hours north, but my mom is down that way, not planning a trip this weekend though. Sorry. There's not much in the way of cool bars down there, nor spots to offroad. there's a river folks go sling mud, but I wouldn't remember how to get to it anymore. Kinda why BlueTorchFab moved from Dothan to Birmingham a few years back. No offroading down there.

Wish i could meet ya! Enjoy your family!

Thanks for the warm welcome.. No pun intended...it's hot as hell here!
My niece graduated from high school and my nephew graduated from jump school recently, it's kinda a dual celebration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom