Backcountry Adventure Time Tag-Along-Tour - St Anthony Sand Dunes DATE CHANGED! June 5th! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
backcountryadventuretime.com
Exciting news everyone! As a few of you already know, I have started my own tag along tour business for 4x4 overland adventures in SW Montana. I will be running guided tours across the area all summer long and the first trip is St Anthony! This will be my 6th or 7th time to the dunes and the 4th time leading the convoy! Open to all vehicles, any make, model. I will advise if I believe you will have problems, or any other concerns I may have.

I am planning on driving down to the dunes on Friday June 4th and coming back Sunday the 6th

Unfortunately, I do not have all of the final aspects of my business lined out, so there is no cost to join on the first official trip. BUT in order to save a spot, I will need you to reach out to me through my website. I will need you to sign my wavier and send me a copy of current car registration, etc. I will email you an info sheet to complete after you contact me.

I will provide all the details on camping, gas, etc. after you contact me and reserve your spot on the trip! I'm also planning on having dinner available on Friday/Saturday night as well as breakfast Saturday.

I will only allow for 12 rigs on this trip. Last minute add-ons shouldn't be a problem, however, you will need to sign the liability wavier.

Anyone attending will receive free stickers! And I will be taking hundreds of pictures like in the past. They will be available shortly after we get back.

IF you are interested in attending send me an email via contact us on my website -----> backcountryadventuretime.com

Feel free to ask any questions below
DSC_0084.JPG

Last edited:
I am in and I will go to your web site and sign up!! Thx!!

What's the plan for the Dunes?
friday convoy meets at five in four corners, saturday crew will meet at the same spot as always outside the sand resort at around ten. ill be going down friday and camping out.

friday convoy meets at five in four corners, saturday crew will meet at the same spot as always outside the sand resort at around ten. ill be going down friday and camping out.
I will be staging @ Mama Macs Saturday Morning @ 6:45 am and leaving at 7 a.m. sharp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom