For Sale AZ - driver's side headlight and passenger side blinker assy from 1998 100 series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
HEADLIGHT - SOLD

Passenger side marker/blinker assy in good shape
passenger%20marker_zpsspvnkmjd.jpg

I can ship either within the US...make me an offer!

Last edited:
Headlight appears to have been resealed

What does that mean as far as being watertight etc? What tells you it was resealed? Why did you replace it?

Is that a broken tab on the left side of the headlamp?

By the way, I live in zip code 33323 and I am willing to offer $45 shipping included if all tabs present, glass clear, inside
chrome good and not leaking.

Thank you!

There is what appears to be an abnormal amount of sealant/gasket material around the seams of the lens, might not have even been opened but the sealant is not factory. The inside of the light appears to be just fine though. I'm not sure what that tab is for (it looks like a hook), but it appears to be missing a piece. There is a tab right next to it though that is one of the 4 bolt on points (all 4 tabs are good). The chrome is fine, there are a little bit of water spots and minor imperfections but again it's nearly 20 years old. It did not leak on my vehicle. I replaced it because I did a '06-'07 conversion years ago. I am finding shipping to be fairly expensive as it turns out. Best quotes I'm getting for shipping have been in the $30 range for most locations and I'd like to make like ~$30 off the light at the end of the day.

Thank you for your response. Got,tied,up with family Christmas etc.

Cheers

just checking to see if the Passenger side marker is stil available?

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom