For Sale Axles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pigeaten

GOLD Star
Threads
IMG_1369.JPG
IMG_1370.JPG
IMG_1366.JPG
got a set of axles out of a 71 Fj40, front has disc brake set up, PO took out to install wider 60 axles. not sure of gearing,PO thinks they were stock
$500

IMG_1366.JPG

Phone won't let me see if you have your location... where are they?

I'll never understand why everything is going to tablet mentality...as clunky as a desktop can be, it's soooo much easier to use...I see now, that you claim to be in Davis, Ca, in you avi box...stupid phones...those are pretty fancy rotors and calipers, and the housings are very clean. do you know if the knuckles are OEM disc brake with small pattern, or are they mini knuckles? Lastly, are those asco long bodies, or? Gotta admit- I'm Kickin tires, but they seem like a good deal for someone...

I'll never understand why everything is going to tablet mentality...as clunky as a desktop can be, it's soooo much easier to use...I see now, that you claim to be in Davis, Ca, in you avi box...stupid phones...those are pretty fancy rotors and calipers, and the housings are very clean. do you know if the knuckles are OEM disc brake with small pattern, or are they mini knuckles? Lastly, are those asco long bodies, or? Gotta admit- I'm Kickin tires, but they seem like a good deal for someone...

Kicked tires is fine, truthfully I don't know a lot about them, disc brakes on front axle are after market. PO and friend installed them, shortly after PO bought a set of 60 axles, took these off and set aside. They came with the pig I purchased . Have not looked at them close as I am working on Pig, I have 2 other pigs, so will not need this many axles . Hope someone else can use instead of sitting

I just started my Toyota education about a year ago when I bought first Pig. Most of your questions, I have no idea what your talking about- still a newbie

I think it's a fair price; these things take time to find the guy looking for them sometimes...you came to the right place if you want to learn about these rigs... GLWS(good luck with sale)

Good to know, I cannot tell you how much I've learned from all of you. I hope to meet some of you one day and check out your pigs, thanks for the education, and the comedy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom