Awful Cruiser Corp customer experience (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are of the same mind @WoodnotRust, I just installed @dnp carpet and paired it with these mats. It looks amazing. I'm so stoked how it turned out
Turd...I just saw a picture of your truck again from Feb 2021 and it just looks great. I just finished a paint job and I've got the car now at a re-upholstery shop. I only hope it looks as nice as yours when it is done.

To date no word from Cruiser Corps on sending me the correct parts. Just called Cruiser Outfitters and will have my parts in three days. Bummer I am out another $160.00 but I pulled the springs off when Cruiser Corps confirmed my lift kit has shipped.

@Cruiser Corps I have spent easily over a grand with these guys during my 62 project over the last year, but I'm over it.
I ordered a full set of floor mats from them and they shipped me half rubber, half carpet. I ordered all rubber for the vehicle. They told me it was my fault, that I ordered part of it wrong despite the fact that he description is totally unclear and the picture from the invoice is the rubber ones (attached).
Since they talk a big game about supporting this community and TLCA, I assumed they'd figure this out for me. Nope.
They're sticking me with a 20% restock fee for the carpet mats i didn't order. The excuse? "oh they drop ship from the manufacturer". That is a lie, the carpet ones came in a box from their warehouse with other parts i ordered. The rubber ones I wanted came from Lloyd mats via drop ship, but they full-on lied to me about the carpet mats.
I even called the owner who puts his cell phone on this forum but i've been ignored. Don't say you support this community, then lie to one of the members and take no action. Oh and don't advertise "Hassle-fr

I wish I had read this before buying stuff from them. I ordered front floor mats for a 60 series, received floor mats for back seat of an 80 series? WTH?
I don’t think I made a mistake in my shopping cart. Couldnt reach them on phone and email return link doesn’t work. I’m just going to call my bank to dispute….

Last edited:
I wish I had read this before buying stuff from them. I ordered front floor mats for a 60 series, received floor mats for back seat of an 80 series? With? I don’t think I made a mistake in my shopping cart. Couldnt reach them on phone and email return link doesn’t work. I’m just going to call my bank to dispute….
I have left several voice messages and several emails. Not a single phone call has been returned, received an email asking for photos. Not a single word on how they intended to solve the problems. My credit card company refunded me the difference on the missing/wrong parts.

Wish I would've read these posts earlier. Had a bad experience with the customer service a month or so ago and decided I'd give them another shot. Placed an order a week ago and haven't heard anything. I tried to make a change to my order. I called. I emailed. Twice. Nothing. No response. I have no idea if they shipped my items, I have no idea if they edited my order. Bad. At the same time that I placed the original order I ordered from one of their competitors and have received those items already. Sorry Cruiser Corps. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Wow! I'm glad i saw this before i made any order from this company. I'm sorry to hear what you guys just went through hope you guys resolve it soon.

Having a similar experience with lack of communication. I have a problem with an OEM sun visor that arrived damaged. Was asked to take pictures and once I responded all communication stopped. Followed up with several more emails and again no response. Was able to talk to them on the phone a couple of days ago which they re-assured me they would call back and again no phone call. I have followed up with another voicemail (I think I got them after hours on this last call) and with another e-mail yesterday and will follow up with another phone call tomorrow to try and get this resolved. I really don't have time to deal with this nonsense, I'm about two days away from raising a claim with my credit card company, perhaps that will get their attention!!

Having a similar experience with lack of communication. I have a problem with an OEM sun visor that arrived damaged. Was asked to take pictures and once I responded all communication stopped. Followed up with several more emails and again no response. Was able to talk to them on the phone a couple of days ago which they re-assured me they would call back and again no phone call. I have followed up with another voicemail (I think I got them after hours on this last call) and with another e-mail yesterday and will follow up with another phone call tomorrow to try and get this resolved. I really don't have time to deal with this nonsense, I'm about two days away from raising a claim with my credit card company, perhaps that will get their attention!!
Exact same games I had to play. I tried everything with no results. Made a claim with my CC company and Cruiser Corps fought the claim. In the end I gave up. How these crooks stay in business is beyond me. During the entire process not once did they offer a resolution, I think that is part of the game so you have no records of a corrective action. Just hope karma will take a pound of flesh.

I'm floored that it's approaching a YEAR since CC has last visited this thread to address the multiple complaints in here! I would think that replying to complaints in a public forum would be an indication that they care about their reputation. Maybe they don't...........

For what its worth, here's an update from my experience. I finally got an email back from an apologetic CC stating that they'd been gone for medical reasons and were short staffed. At any rate, they took care of the issue and I even received a credit check in the mail a week or 2 later. Not giving them passing grades for customer service but, for what its worth, they didn't totally leave me hanging. That said, never again.

Would like to also follow up on my situation, they did get back to me the following day and were very responsive over the next couple of days. They provided a return shipping label. It seems phone calls seem to work better then emails with them and I can so far conclude if you have free time on your hands and a buttload of patience then you will eventually get results, not the most ideal situation so if its the only show in town I would recommend planning ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom