For Sale AWESOME 1st Gen 4Runner 1987. Must See! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just got this from a friend who did all the restoration work. He was shooting for 100% perfection and I think we hit 99%. This is the best 1st gen you will find. Absolutely no rust at all! About 10 miles on a newly rebuilt 22RE engine, which will run forever. I am open to trades for a FJ60 or 80 in similar condition. Everything in this truck is brand new. Here is what has been done to it:

Exterior: Body was sanded, primed, blocked and painted. All panels and trim were removed and replaced. Trunk, hood, top and doors were jammed out. New parts include: door weatherstripping window weatherstripping grill taillights side markers and turn signals Interior: Seats and steering wheel were taken out of a 1995 4runner SR5. There are no rips, tears or stains. All trim pieces are in great shape and present. New parts include: Vinyl carpet Dash cap Stereo with ipod/iPhone jack, bluetooth and handsfree Pioneer 4" 2-way dash speakers and Pioneer 6x9" 3-way rear speakers Diamond plate panels for rear cargo area Drivetrain: All fluids and components have been inspected and/or replaced including rear differential, transfer case and transmission. New parts include: wheel bearings and seals u-joint clutch, slave and master cylinder long block with warranty (1 year, 12k mile) oil pump waterpump radiator starter alternator battery injectors TPS sensor cap, rotor, plugs and wires Brakes: New parts include: Pads and shoes wheel cylinders drums and rotors Suspension: New parts include: rear skyjacker 1-2" lift leaf springs shocks Steering: aligned after parts were replaced New parts include: pitman arm idler arm inner and outer tie rod ends Tires are in great shape Here are the issues I have not addressed: A/C components come with the truck but are not installed The drivers chrome vertical windshield trim piece is missing, I was going to replace the windshield and have new rubber flush moulding installed. (I think it looks a lot nicer than the chrome) There is no spare tire The key does not fit the rear window switch Center console is gone. I am in the process of building a custom black console that holds the rear window switch and washer/wiper switch along with adding a cup holder. There are many warranties on the new parts through Advanced Auto. Feel free to ask any questions
IMG_1317.jpg
IMG_1321.jpg
IMG_1327.jpg

damn, thats one clean ass 4 runner. only problem is the taillights. GOOD LUCK SELLING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom