Wanted Aux tank for FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.onebarrelrum.com
I need a long range tank for my '77 FJ 40. I'm in Arizona, and local would be better. However, let me know what you have and we'll work on it.

Dan

Got one here in SoCal.;)

One more thing i can no longer pm my buddy D'Animal goes to the new guy so......... Scents Dan has like 200,000 post and 50 years with that name what about C'animal for the newbe?

I've got a stainless steel aux. tank with a matching filler nacelle supposedly made by the Warden family that was never installed. It's sitting in my garage because a buddy brought it over and never picked it up. And I'm going to have to take a trip to Havasu to pick up my 80 from L.C. Engineering sometime soon.

So how much do you want for it?

Have any pictures or measurments?

I've got a stainless steel aux. tank with a matching filler nacelle supposedly made by the Warden family that was never installed. It's sitting in my garage because a buddy brought it over and never picked it up. And I'm going to have to take a trip to Havasu to pick up my 80 from L.C. Engineering sometime soon.

I can take pics this weekend. And I'll also include the measurements. On the price its only fair of me to call the guy that left it to get his price for it. But it is for sale. That's for certain

Yeah..havasu in az. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Our baby came and has taken up most of my time. The tank has a skid plate and a fuel filler door collar type thing as well. I'll post pics soon.

My star expired while we were off having a baby. I sent you an e-mail.

- if this falls through - I would like to be, second or third in line, I can't tell with this post and all the d'animal verses danimal stuff here. hehe.. thanks Ray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom