auto trans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

G

I was wondering what the options are for converting to a 300 or 350 trans? I have a friend who would let me have one if I go with a Chev motor. what will it take to convert it to a 3 speed transfer case? does any one know what kind of gearing these have? good for on road bad for off??? strong or not. I dont know much about them

The Turbo 350 or 400 are both great trannys and can be built to handle alot of power. Personally, I prefer an automatic, I used to be a die hard manual tranny fan but I have gotten lazier so it will be a turbo 400 for me. There is a ton of info on chevy swaps so just look through this site, advanced adapters and the web and you will find more info than you could possibly read.

i have a 700r4 in my cruiser and i love it you cant go wrong with the auto 4wheeln or anything you are doing but if you have access to a 400 they are very good trannys. look to advanced adapters for more lnfo

The Fat Kid on here has an adaptor for a th400 to s 3-spped case for sale, and it has the drive lines also. I believe he wanted $300 for it last time I talked to him. &nbsp:Do a search under his name. Its a great deal if you are going to go automatic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom