For Sale Australia: VDJ200 1VD Twin Turbo Diesel (Whole car) (Will SHIP TO US) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Hi there

Looking to sell my 2008 Toyota Landcruiser 200 Series Turbo Diesel - I just finished setting it up to go around Australia but a tree fell on it and now i do not have time to fix it. As per photos i kept it immaculate and the engine was super strong and had new injectors 50,000kms ago. Full Service History since new. Thought id post it in here as couple friend of mine said more people want these cars / engines in the US so this could be a great opportunity to see someone do a great project

This is the 1VD Twin Turbo Engine and Automatic
Motor had 412000kms but was all highway driving
Transmission regualrly serviced
Lots of other mods as well
ARB Deluxe Winch Bullbar
Lightforce Spotlights
2 Inch Lift Kit with 4015kg GVM Upgrade
Rear Airbags
Snorkel

Sunroof not damaged.

If interested please send me a message
Price $25000

IMG_7076 3.jpg

IMG_0572.jpeg

IMG_0578.jpeg

IMG_0579.jpeg

IMG_0591.jpeg

Asking price in AUD?

Did this get the “valley clean” when getting new injectors? New starter while apart as well? Lockup kit? What other extras does it come with?

Does it need a new windscreen and that’s it or does it have considerable body damage? What does it need in order to be safely driveable?

You ought to post detailed photos of the damage. People on this forum need lots of photos, especially when dealing with vehicle damage. More details and lots more photos of extras the truck has as well.

Good luck with sale. You might get people poopoo your ad. Those are Americans. There are plenty of Canadians on here who can import this without issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom