Aussie Car Imports in Battle Ground, WA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Figured and from what I have heard they are good. Now I just need to talk myself through if RHD is the way to go.

It took me all of about 10 minutes to adjust to my RHD fj45. It's the passengers in my truck they say it feels weird to be in the "drivers seat" and not be driving.

This is a good read guys

+1 good read!

Yes this company can ship vehicles from Australia to USA. But I would never trust them to select a vehicle for me, especially if Phil is the one looking at the vehicle. I had a several year working relationship with this company. I would find vehicles and have them ship them up to the US. Over 20+ vehicles they help me to get up north. Paperwork was always a nightmare. Begging for months to get the right documents to title the vehicles. On several accounts I got someone else's documents. The last vehicle Phil found and really talked it up. Was supposed to be a low KM trophy in excellent shape, no rust, almost factory new. To quote Phil:

"Nice looking truck."

"It is scheduled to arrive on the 15th. US Customs just flagged the container for an inspection - they probably don't believe it is 25 years old."

I asked him to buy the truck back or to make things right...never heard from him again. Photos of what I got! Never used the company again.

IMG_4229.JPG
IMG_4230.JPG
IMG_4231.JPG
IMG_4233.JPG
IMG_4234.JPG

DO NOT TRUST PHIL NEWELL or LAWRENCE RYAN. They are now using a guy (kid) named Christopher Lanier (somehow they used montana exports in some way).. I bought a land cruiser troopy November 12, 2019 and I just got it January,1 2021.. Phil left me hanging for 9 months before I started to report the vehicle stolen. Lawrence claims he fired Phil and took another 6-7 months to ship the vehicle. Prepaid for the shipping and then got a ransom balance 1 week before it landed stateside. The truck showed up with missing door/ fuel door keys and someone stole my LC badge off the front.

Worst experience of my life. If you need help getting your vehicle back from them I know a lawyer that is familiar with what they are doing.

Back on topic! So far Ive had a good transaction with Aussie Car Imports in Battle Ground Washington.
Thanks for the feedback to those of you that made comments and helped my decision making on dealing with this importer of FJ's.

***Oh and BTW ill teach my very competent 16 year old how to drive a RHD Cruiser just like i taught my other 4 boys how to drive a column shift, use firearms responsibly, stay off drugs, and to keep their peckers in their pants and not get their GF pregnant. This aint my first parenting rodeo, as we say here in the Great State of Texas! Down here we like to teach our kids God Country Family and independence!
Were not raising sissy snowflakes.
Well said!!! and Great parenting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom