August Club Meeting Reminder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
August Club Meeting Reminder

Our August club meeting will be this Sunday, August 1st. We will meet at club member Rich Petrulio's open space property in Modjeska Canyon, where we can park our rigs, and set out our camp chairs in a big circle. The property address is 17336 Croatian Street, Silverado, 92676. To get there, turn off Santiago Canyon Road onto Modjeska Canyon Road. Go just about 1/2 mile and turn right on Croatian, into the cul-de-sac, and the property is on the left. There is only one building - per Rich, it's a big Agricultural Storage Shed (you can guess the nickname...). The rest of the property is just dirt and trees.

Since it's an outdoor venue with no lighting, but we're in Daylight Savings Time, we'll meet at 4:00 PM. Bring your favorite camp chair, and your own food & drinks - just like we do on our club runs. I'm looking forward to seeing you all.

I'm going to be out of the line up for a couple of months. Had knee surgery on Tuesday and I'm looking at a few months before I can get back behind the wheel and on the trails. But by then the temps will down and it will be camping season again.

Stay safe out there.

I'm going to be out of the line up for a couple of months. Had knee surgery on Tuesday and I'm looking at a few months before I can get back behind the wheel and on the trails. But by then the temps will down and it will be camping season again.

Stay safe out there.
Get well my friend!

Our August club meeting will be this Sunday, August 1st. We will meet at club member Rich Petrulio's open space property in Modjeska Canyon, where we can park our rigs, and set out our camp chairs in a big circle. The property address is 17336 Croatian Street, Silverado, 92676. To get there, turn off Santiago Canyon Road onto Modjeska Canyon Road. Go just about 1/2 mile and turn right on Croatian, into the cul-de-sac, and the property is on the left. There is only one building - per Rich, it's a big Agricultural Storage Shed (you can guess the nickname...). The rest of the property is just dirt and trees.

Since it's an outdoor venue with no lighting, but we're in Daylight Savings Time, we'll meet at 4:00 PM. Bring your favorite camp chair, and your own food & drinks - just like we do on our club runs. I'm looking forward to seeing you all.
I will be out of town, trout fishing 🎣 .

This will be my first meeting and I would like to attend, is it necessary for me to bring my Cruiser to the meeting? Not running to great right now and probably wouldn't be the best to drive. Looking forward to meet everyone though

Unfortunately for all of us, my take on medical recovery is to x3 the dr stated recovery. This gives you high performance athlete capabilities.

If just doing activities of daily living, the their recovery window is adequate.

Get well for fall!

This will be my first meeting and I would like to attend, is it necessary for me to bring my Cruiser to the meeting? Not running to great right now and probably wouldn't be the best to drive. Looking forward to meet everyone though
You do not need to bring your Cruiser...

I'll be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom