Attn: Gerg (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Rascal

SILVER Star
Threads
Need your mailing address - per our conversation at the Round Up. It's a care package don'tcha know...;) ;) ;)

Package will ship out Monday. Is it still cold up there? It should keep on the front porch til you get home.:cool:

Package will ship out Monday. Is it still cold up there? It should keep on the front porch til you get home.:cool:

Oh geez, now ya got me tinkin..... Im headed to Sconi next week, should keep plenty cool.... Jens gunna get to it before me.....

Hey there............Now I really AM going to be keeping my eyes out for a package ;p

This should not be a huge suprise - we all talked about it...:beer:

Hey there............Now I really AM going to be keeping my eyes out for a package ;p

yer "package" will be home Thursday night Baby....

best have dinner ready

yer "package" will be home Thursday night Baby....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
libbysvienna.jpg

sausage_vienna1.jpg
:lol: :lol:

Hey man, we checked and we got nuthin! No package...... Did you send it last week..... Jen wants the package!!

Yer "Package" went out today. You should have it tomorrow. FedEx tracking # 7912 8378 8209.;) ;) Enjoy!

and in staying with that theme.... you better have dinner ready.:eek:

Yer "Package" went out today. You should have it tomorrow. FedEx tracking # 7912 8378 8209.;) ;) Enjoy!

Got home from work today and there she was, in all her glory...... Some of the best stuff Texas offers. Sho am glad teh post office dogs did not get a wiff of that....

Thank! Cheese curds on the way

Little Jerky... Little Curds... mmmmmmmmmmm:D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom